View the Post on the Blog
It seems like Treyarch and Kojima Productions weren't the only corporations looking for talented individuals to help with the development of their future projects. Bethesda have also announced that they are currently hiring for their next generation game.
According to the listing Bethesda is on the look out for "experienced programmers to work on cutting-edge technology for an unannounced game on future-generation consoles."
Below is the list of requirements which would render individuals to apply:
- At least 5 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience programming and optimizing for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Experience with DirectX 11 a plus
- Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Must create amazing things with minimal oversight
- Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus
No actual details of the project have been revealed thus far, but we can only expect great things, or at least hope for.