DICE has announced a new sales promotion for Battlefield 1. Everyone who buys the $50 Battlefield 1 premium pass will receive a free upgrade to the shooter's Deluxe edition. That comes with an assortment of extra digital content, including the Red Baron Pack and Lawrence of Arabia Pack, as well as three vehicle skins and five Battlepacks. The Red Baron Pack and the Lawrence of Arabia Pack include various themed items such as the Red Baron's P08 pistol and Lawrence of Arabia's black stallion horse, among other things.
Battlefield 1 Deluxe edition items can only be unlocked once, so if you already bought it, this offer doesn't do anything for you. The deal expires on March 15.
Here are links to the premium pass/Deluxe edition upgrade bundles:
Here is a full rundown of what's in the Battlefield 1 Deluxe edition:
Red Baron Pack
- Vehicle Package: Red Baron's Triplane
- Sidearm: Red Baron's P08
- Emblem: Red Baron’s Flyer Pin
Lawrence of Arabia Pack
- Horse: Lawrence of Arabia's Black Stallion (new visual appearance for the horse)
- Weapon: Lawrence of Arabia's SMLE
- Melee: Lawrence of Arabia's Jambiya
- Emblem: Lawrence of Arabia's Emblem
- Weapon: Hellfighter Trench Shotgun
- Sidearm: Hellfighter M1911
- Melee: Hellfighter Bolo Knife
- Emblem: Hellfighter Insignia
New visual appearance of the Behemoths
- Frontline Camouflage Train
- Night Raid Airship
- Dazzle Camouflage Dreadnought
- Five Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing standout weapon skins.