What's new

Tutorial [TuT] How to add perk points without a trainer!

• Thread starter BubbleGump
  • Start date
  • Views 40,184
B

BubbleGump

Reaction score
Sin$
I apologize in advance if this [TuT] doesnt use properly spelled words, and good grammar, i made it while tired, because i got a request to do so, i will update tomoro when i wake up, if i even need to... if i made a mistake in the [tut] please leave a reply, so i can fix it, and make it more understandable for all readers...

How to get your Save onto your PC Version of Skyrim:
1) pull your gamesave off of your memory device (USB stick, Hard Drive, whatever the case may be)
2) extract "Savegame.dat" from the Skyrim file contents
3) change the file extension to .ess (should lhave a file named Savegame.ess after you've completed the first 3 steps)
4) put "Savegame.ess" into your PC Skyrim Save Directory
Now your save is playable on your PC version...

NOTE: the following steps can NOT be done Pre-CC, unless you wish to auto-level when you place your save back onto the xbox

Once you've completed the above steps:
1) either download the .txt file found HERE, or copy paste the codes at the very bottom of the page onto a notepad, and save the file as "perkpoints.txt" (copy everything after "THIS CODE," DO NOT add "THIS CODE" to your notepad)
2) move the "perkpoints.txt" file into your Skyrim program deirectory (the MAIN folder, not any sub-folders)
3) open Skyrim
4) load desired save
5) write down your level, or desired level, write down your health, or desired health, and write down your smithing skill, or desired smithing skill
6) press ~ (open console commands)
7) type: bat perkpoints
8) press ~ (close console commands)
9) you will level up to 61, giving you 60 skill points. NOTE: unless you want to keep your level ups on health, magicka, and stamina, level up only in health, and the next steps will tell you how to change back)
10) if desired, repeat steps 6 thru 9 (it will add 60 skill points every time you do steps 6 thru 9)
(skip steps 11, 12, 13, 14 if you wish to keep your modified level, modified smithing and current health)
11) press ~ (open console commands)
12) now type: player.setlevel # (# is to be replaced with the level written down in step 5)
13) now type: player.setav health # (# is to be replaced with the health you wrote down in step 5)
14) now type: player.setav smithing # (# is to be replaced with the smithing skill you wrote down in step 5)
15) save your game

How to get your save BACK to the 360:
1) find the save you just modified in your Skyrim Save Directory
2) change the file name to "Savegame.dat"
3) replace the "Savegame.dat" in your original 360 Skyrim Save with the one from your PC Skyrim Save Directory
4) rehash and resign
5) place the save back onto your memory unit (USB stick, Hard Drive, whatever the case may be)

Hope this helps anyone who doesnt like to use trainers...

THIS CODE

player.setlevel 1

player.setav smithing 0

player.advskill smithing 10000000

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

player.setav smithing 0

wroe49

wroe49

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easier with Trainer... And i braught this up awhile back so its old aswell XD
But other than all that good post.

B

BubbleGump

Reaction score
Sin$
Easier with Trainer... And i braught this up awhile back so its old aswell XD
But other than all that good post.

most trainers i scanned (and YES even trainers on this site) came up as viruses in Norton360, so easy or not, i dont use them, and i can understand where others wouldnt want to, due to the virus issue

B

BubbleGump

Reaction score
Sin$
1) anti virus can find false positives

yeh, but better safe then sorry

i mean, is it worth letting someone have all your passwords and control of your computer?

i wouldnt risk it,

but hey, thats just me, you might wanna believe its a "false" positive, but that doesnt change the fact that it might not be

trust Norton360? or trust some programmer assuring you that HIS program isnt a virus?
i choose Norton360 EVERY time

P

Pianoking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had norton on my computer when I downloaded avg from the officials website it came up as a virus hmm...must have been a virus

B

BubbleGump

Reaction score
Sin$
I had norton on my computer when I downloaded avg from the officials website it came up as a virus hmm...must have been a virus

LMAO, a random programmer and an official website in which thousands of users have downloaded and tried the program, IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT (i trust modio, i trust revolution, but im not gonna trust some random person posting that he has made a trainer, no offence to anyone who develops mod tools and trainers)

P.S. i love how random people will dog on Norton360, if you dog on a antivirus, instead of just trusting that it know what its doing, whats the point of having one? just let the viruses run free on your pc, and THEN wonder what went wrong

ForceOperationX

ForceOperationX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
P.S. i love how random people will dog on Norton360, if you dog on a antivirus, instead of just trusting that it know what its doing, whats the point of having one? just let the viruses run free on your pc, and THEN wonder what went wrong
Well considering Norton messed up the wireless on my pc so I couldn't connect to the internet and the only way I could fix it was to restore my pc, I have a extreme distaste for Norton.

B

BubbleGump

Reaction score
Sin$
Well considering Norton messed up the wireless on my pc so I couldn't connect to the internet and the only way I could fix it was to restore my pc, I have a extreme distaste for Norton.

understandable, but i meant antivirus in general, not firewalls, lol

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
most trainers i scanned (and YES even trainers on this site) came up as viruses in Norton360, so easy or not, i dont use them, and i can understand where others wouldnt want to, due to the virus issue

Well than you did not scan mine. I scanned mine on virustotal 0/43 detections. So idk what your talking about. but it is ur choice on whether you use it or not, and i respect tht. just figured id say my 2 cents

S

seanarcher

Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial is buggy since it will ruin ur smithing skill, and i m not sure if there is a fix

Top Bottom
Login
Register