Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to [member=Tech Basement] for bringing this to my attention, RGLoader is in development in order to run a hacked 13599 kernel.

Follow their progress on their Wiki here, or join their IRC channel, #rgloader on the EFnet server.

If your feeling generous please donate with PayPal: [email protected]. Donators will be mentioned in the readme of the RGLoader release (please specify a username for me to credit, otherwise he'll have to use your real name). Stoker25 is looking to buy a glitchable box, CPLD board and programming cable.
Getting myself a glitchable box would make development of this loader a lot easier as I could solder POST output hardware myself and test images much more quickly, it would also motivate me to work more :biggrin:

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I say we start a huge flame war like every other site does when this topic comes up.

Maybe then we can fit in with the 'scene' kids and not be called 7skids.....

scene drama FTW!

Tech Basement

Tech Basement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I say we start a huge flame war like every other site does when this topic comes up.

Maybe then we can fit in with the 'scene' kids and not be called 7skids.....

scene drama FTW!

I say we dont and we just act like adults and maybe help towards the scene rather than just take from it lol. At least then s*** might actually get done :smile:

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I say we dont and we just act like adults and maybe help towards the scene rather than just take from it lol. At least then s*** might actually get done :smile:

s*** does get done ... all you have to do is wait.

Duh :rolleyes:

Tech Basement

Tech Basement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
s*** does get done ... all you have to do is wait.

Duh :rolleyes:

for the average *i'll take what i can get* modder then yes all you have to do is wait. However, some people prefer to actually help the devs in their plight to create what you seem to take for granted.

I suggest you quit before you make yourself look even more disrespectful

Hitomi Tanaka

x Yo1nK x

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I love seeing new development in progress. I'm just hoping there will be NO live support for obvious reasons. This is great news to say the least though.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I love seeing new development in progress. I'm just hoping there will be NO live support for obvious reasons. This is great news to say the least though.

True dat.

If LIVE is supported when this come around I thing I will just rage quit XBL haha.

Tech Basement

Tech Basement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed Live! Support definitely needs to be cut completely from the release. The last thing we want is the online services ruined once again...

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed Live! Support definitely needs to be cut completely from the release. The last thing we want is the online services ruined once again...

if you have a hacked kernal then you won't be able to get online at all lol, unless you are unknown v2 lol...

OT: I have been following his thread in xboxhacker, and i have seen he has gotten pretty far. Never knew his wiki had a thing for the rgloader, i did see the his wiki on reversing boot loaders though, it was interesting lol.

guppy

guppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Indeed. I wont be using the RGH until this has been released.

I get paid next Wednesday so I might donate £5 or £10.
Yeah, not much point in going through it all to play some n64 and ps1 games. Haha

Tech Basement

Tech Basement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Indeed. I wont be using the RGH until this has been released.

I get paid next Wednesday so I might donate £5 or £10.

I dont see the problem with experimenting while we are waiting. But thats just me, i like to play :tongue: good on you for considering donating though. +1 from me :smile:

xMechgamerx123x

xMechgamerx123x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally someone actually claims to be working on a rebooter AKA Kernel loader!

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
or Ant & Detox.

OT: Glad to hear the news.

Actually, you should talk to Eaton about getting online. I've heard things from a friend who spoke directly to Eaton about it and it's really funny about how Xe was dissolved and what's left.

Top Bottom
Login
Register