What's new

Patched [Call of duty: Black Ops] New way to walk around without a gun! (GREAT FINAL KILLCAM!)

• Thread starter Crinchy
  • Start date
  • Views 5,888
Crinchy

SplitEyes

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Steps:

1.Press and HOLD the fire button.

2.While holding down the fire button, press and HOLD down LB ( I don't know PS3s buttons, but it is the button to throw tactical grenades )

Congratulations.

What is so great about this?

You are in Search and Destroy. You and an enemy are the last people left. You follow him with no weapon, because you did the glitch. You press Y and throw your concussion grenade at him and fire your weapon and kill him. You mute his team for saying "Hacker!"

Tips:

1. Concussion grenade works best. You release it faster.

2. It is really cool looking in the final killcam, if you use the pistol Python.

3. Beware, you can not sprint.

4. Use a silencer. Then you can fire and be safer.

5. Have fun!

Crinchy

SplitEyes

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT:
I am on my phone..

please make it say:

THIS ONLY WORKS WITH SINGLE FIRE AND BURST FIRE WEAPONS!!

Also, you release the THROW TACTICAL GRENADE button, but you HOLD THE FIRE WEAPON BUTTON.

This also can be used to hold a grenade.

Thanks ANONYMOUS MODERATOR.

Crinchy

SplitEyes

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not own a recorder.

Also, does not work with automatic weapons.

G

Gadeezy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a blackbird and a M16, you shoot it, and as soon as you do, call it in and then you have no gun :smile:

If you have a blackbird and a M16, you shoot it, and as soon as you do, call it in and then you have no gun :smile:

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have an L96A1, shoot and as soon as you shoot activate your semtex (hold it). You will have no gun and if done correctly your view tilts a little bit.

dingyjoker1

dingyjoker1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i found it first, i posted on ttg in july so therefore i found it first. I am also am the only person who can mod gameerscore to super high without being banned. PM me if you want your gamerscore modded, just send profile through email after extracting to desktop and i can do it internationally =) its free, just clearing that up

Crinchy

SplitEyes

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
NEW!!!

HOW TO HOLD A LIVE GRENADE FOR EVER USING THIS GLITCH!!!

1. Throw your grenade down.
2. Fire a single fire weapon and keep it depressed.
3. Pick up your grenade. Keep the trigger depressed, and you can release the throw grenade button.

3. I found out YOU CAN RETURN GRENADES SAFELY LIKE THIS!!

4. The fuse is shorter than normal!!! The longer it is on the ground, the shorter the fuse.

5. YOU CAN WALK AROUND WITH THE LIVE GRENADE FOREVER! To release, let go of the fire button.

Great for hardcore SnD. Be one of the last two alive, and kill your friendly with this glitch. Everyone should call you a haxor :tongue:

D

dnandro

Reaction score
Sin$
Im a bit confused. Does this show you without a gun when you kill the person? or just when your following him and then you stun him so they cant see your gun in the killcam when you actually kill him?

dingyjoker1

dingyjoker1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
NEW!!!

HOW TO HOLD A LIVE GRENADE FOR EVER USING THIS GLITCH!!!

1. Throw your grenade down.
2. Fire a single fire weapon and keep it depressed.
3. Pick up your grenade. Keep the trigger depressed, and you can release the throw grenade button.

3. I found out YOU CAN RETURN GRENADES SAFELY LIKE THIS!!

4. The fuse is shorter than normal!!! The longer it is on the ground, the shorter the fuse.

5. YOU CAN WALK AROUND WITH THE LIVE GRENADE FOREVER! To release, let go of the fire button.

Great for hardcore SnD. Be one of the last two alive, and kill your friendly with this glitch. Everyone should call you a haxor :tongue:

NOT NEW, YOU ARE JUST STEALING MY GLITCH, I POSTED THIS ON TTG IN JULY SO I AM THE FOUNDER, ATLEAST GIVE ME CREDIT

Crinchy

SplitEyes

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT? WHO GIVES A s***, I AM THE FIRST TO POST ON SE7ENSINS. ATLEAST PROVE YOU FOUND THE GLITCH FIRST, you all caps noob.

I did not STEAL anything. I found this BY MYSELF. I am sorry if you want to be popular, but hey, we have to start somewhere -.-, and sorry mods for raging, I am just saying.

Crinchy

SplitEyes

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
What? Shoo, go away!! I hate trolls. ( Even though I can be one. Just gimme a bridge)

SgT DoPeY13

SgT DoPeY13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
very nice, I wanna try this I love making people rage for doing that kinda stuff

LegendaryLSD

TazzyMyDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT? WHO GIVES A s***, I AM THE FIRST TO POST ON SE7ENSINS. ATLEAST PROVE YOU FOUND THE GLITCH FIRST, you all caps noob.

I did not STEAL anything. I found this BY MYSELF. I am sorry if you want to be popular, but hey, we have to start somewhere -.-, and sorry mods for raging, I am just saying.

he respects himself more than you respect his word obviously, and while he expects his own reputation to be internet-wide, he owns all rights regarding everything he has found in the game. so back off, he owns the thing -all of it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register