Patched How to Fall Out of the Sky on Havana & Swim in Mid-Air

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Fall Out of the Sky & Swim in Mid-Air on Havana
(Text Tutorial Provided Below.)

This video and tutorial was created by the Se7ensins user, VATS. Feel free to embed my video wherever you want.

Step-by-Step Tutorial:

How to Fall Out of the Sky on Havana
1.) Do the "Carepackage Glitch" to get outside of the map.

2.) Get a running start, and jump into the water.

3.) Swim forward until you fall off of the edge of the map.

4.) That's It! You will now teleport into the sky, and fall through the entire map 2 times.

How to Swim in Mid-Air on Havana

1.) After falling out of the sky, your character will begin to tread water under the map.

2.) Swim upwards until your above the surface of the water.

3.) Now using your mini-map, swim back into the map.

4.) After coming back to the map, you will begin to swim in mid-air, above the ground.

5.) That's It! You can now go and explore every inch of the Havana map.

*Bonus*

You will now be able to swim through any wall, or solid surface

P

PUNISHER2510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need help every time i swim to the end it doesnt shoot me into the sky i just fall for a while then later i start floating in water and cant see anything and then i have to swim down to kill myself. did i go to the wrong end of the water or something?

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
i need help every time i swim to the end it doesnt shoot me into the sky i just fall for a while then later i start floating in water and cant see anything and then i have to swim down to kill myself. did i go to the wrong end of the water or something?

This some times happens because you are facing the wrong way. (Oddly enough, when you fall off of the map, sometimes the map does a 180 around you.) If for some reason you can't get it to work properly, try taking a look at it in "Theater Mode". :biggrin:

P

PUNISHER2510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This some times happens because you are facing the wrong way. (Oddly enough, when you fall off of the map, sometimes the map does a 180 around you.) If for some reason you can't get it to work properly, try taking a look at it in "Theater Mode". :biggrin:
thanks i will try. Also which side do you fall off of the left, right, or middle? because when i go to the right side i die as soon as i fall out of the water.
and one more thing do you face the city or away from the city?

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks i will try. Also which side do you fall off of the left, right, or middle? because when i go to the right side i die as soon as i fall out of the water.
and one more thing do you face the city or away from the city?

I fell off of the right side, very close to the corner that is farthest away from the map. Before falling off of the edge, turn around and face the map, then proceed to swim backwards and fall off of the edge.

:biggrin:

X

xiVFINISHERVix

Reaction score
Sin$
So I fell off I started to die all I see is White and on on the map but cant see it.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, that's sweet, too bad you can't shoot from under there :tongue:

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
So I fell off I started to die all I see is White and on on the map but cant see it.

Some people have trouble seeing the map as they fall for some reason. A guaranteed way to see i would be to view it through "Theater Mode". :biggrin:

Haha, that's sweet, too bad you can't shoot from under there :tongue:

You can shoot as you fall though. :tongue:

Cliftonm1996

ZombieJuicer101

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Programmer Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched?? Idk if it's just me but if there's a care package in the right place, tac insertion is still there, but its like it's not and I spawn like a normal spawn

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched?? Idk if it's just me but if there's a care package in the right place, tac insertion is still there, but its like it's not and I spawn like a normal spawn

The "Carepackage Glitch" that you use to get out of a map isn't patched, it's just become very difficult, and time consuming to do. The game makes you somewhere else, because it's part of the patch Treyarch released, in an attempt to patch the glitch. You can still do it, but it will take you a while. :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register