What's new

Patched How to use a kill streak during the first 10 seconds!

• Thread starter hostile gorilla
  • Start date
  • Views 10,239
hostile gorilla

hostile gorilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello!
This is a tutorial on how to use a killstreak during the first 10 seconds of a new round of SnD!
Enjoy :tongue:

Credit goes to:RSPproductionz

Text Tutorial:
When the new round starts of SnD and you have a killstreak, go over to an area you can climb on.
While you press A to climb. Then call in the killstreak. That is how it should work before the ten second timer!

I

I am random

Reaction score
Sin$
Def gonna use. Has anybody confirmed this is still unpatched? +1 to OP

D

Dan Gleebitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i say pretty much useless :lol: and hard to do :angry:

You clearly do not play S&D, having to wait 10+ seconds to call In a napalm you would be lucky to get a kill as everyone spawns and after you wait they are SOOO spread out, with this it increases your chances of multi-kills from spawning which to me is a HUGE advantage!

Also how hard Is it to climb and press D-PAD, you only got one hand or something??

I

IllegallyNamed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this same concept work on MW2? Just climb onto something and press the killstreak while you're climbing?

Lilweedkila510

Lilweedkila510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You clearly do not play S&D, having to wait 10+ seconds to call In a napalm you would be lucky to get a kill as everyone spawns and after you wait they are SOOO spread out, with this it increases your chances of multi-kills from spawning which to me is a HUGE advantage!

Also how hard Is it to climb and press D-PAD, you only got one hand or something??

WHAT IF ITS hanoi u wont get a kill with no napalm no matter what AND IF ITS Valkerie everyone would run and hide like ppl always do in B OPS LITTLE P'SSIES unless its nuketown but i hear u when u say they barely spawn better chance but its still VERY LOW especially when u gotto run and find somethin to climb on YEESSS CAN U FEEL IT

I tried this with a napalm strike on SnD the other day and I couldn't get it. Question, Is it possible with Napalms or like did I not do it right? and Does the size of the object your climbing onto matter? cause I was climbing onto a truck.

iknew IT i knew it was going to be very diffcult 2 pull of haha better luck next time BUD

S

spike12233

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello!
this is a tutorial on how to use a killstreak during the first 10 seconds of a new round of SnD!
Enjoy :tongue:
Credit goes to:RSPproductionz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUEeo-3of4
Text Tut:
When the new round starts of SnD and you have a killstreak, go over to an area you can climb on.
While you press a to climb call in the killstreak. That's how it should work before the 10 second timer!

Hmmmm just did this with roling thunder and eliminated the entire team
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
WHAT IF ITS hanoi u wont get a kill with no napalm no matter what AND IF ITS Valkerie everyone would run and hide like ppl always do in B OPS LITTLE P'SSIES unless its nuketown but i hear u when u say they barely spawn better chance but its still VERY LOW especially when u gotto run and find somethin to climb on YEESSS CAN U FEEL IT

iknew IT i knew it was going to be very diffcult 2 pull of haha better luck next time BUD
This guy is just angry at the world

IF ITS Valkerie everyone would run and hide like ppl always do in B OPS LITTLE P'SSIES
LMAO so you just want people to run out and die for you?

To the OP, Thanks +Rep cause it worked for me first try and I wiped out 4 ppl in SnD using it.:biggrin:

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I say thank you for posting and I will try later

Jesus guys seriously, You want to pick at every little thing just to bring this topic down. Its a glitch, rather you like it or not its there. The most you can do is file a complaint to Treyarch and everyone knows they will not do a damn thing.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to have to try this to see if it still works. That would be sweet!

Reminds me of the care-package glitch on MW2

Top Bottom
Login
Register