Patched dragonuv glitch

• Thread starter Zaneyeto
  • Start date
  • Views 3,926
Z

Zaneyeto

Reaction score
Sin$
first off i am sorry for if this have been posted and it wont let me post this in black ops glitches for some weird reason, i dont know if it is even a glitch but i am talking to much aging so lets start off by saying you need a 2nd controller to do this for the 2nd scope

1. make sure you have the dragonuv on your one of ur class ofc

2. sign in with the othere controller and just let it be

3. go into a match and make sure both your people of the dragonuv equipped zoom in

4. and you should have a L95A1 scope or psg1 scope don't know witch one it is

it seems like this scope is very accurate i can quick scope with it never really misses better than the dragonuv scope with one chr on i found this out on combat training with my little bro
like i said i am sorry if this been posted on here but i found this out and i thought to myself i should do my fair share of posting glitches that havent been posted already sorry i talk so much if you read till the end i congrats you on this i couldnt bye bye have fun owning with the dragonuv with psg1 or l96a1 scope

edited tyvm mod for moving this to glitches i owe ya one

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but I dont see what the point of this is...too see the difference in scopes? f*** sniping anyways the more people on the opposing team that snipe in a room the more kills i get:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register