• Views 6,883
C

Call Me Dougie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tut on how to get out of Nuketown.

Sorry if this has been posted before.​
*NOTE* I did NOT find this glitch nor do I own this video and I take no credit! Credit goes to the owner of the video.

Text Tut:
1. Carepackage breach in the spot below. You should be in the corner by the fence and shed.

Untitled-2-1.png

Carepackage Breach- Stack two carepackages up and have a friend stand on them. You stand by the carepackages and knife at him (make sure you lunge at him, might work better with a handgun). Note you have to have your health increased and you have to have a carepackage fall on top of you.

2. Once you carepackage breach you will be outside the fence. Now just keep jumping, but be careful if you get too high you will hit a death barrier.

3. Now you can walk around :smile:

Tell me if this TUT helped you out. :smile:

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Woww wait how the F are you floating like that :/ what you just jump when you get out and it elevates you up :?

AquaticMirror

AquaticMirror

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's like one of those jumps when you get stuck or glitch and get stuck in the middle of the ground, and when you jump it elevates you ( cod 3)

C

Call Me Dougie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have never done a care package barrier glitch it will be hard to do at first. Just keep practicing it and you will get it. I suggest a priv match and set killstreaks 1 2 and 3 to something that brings a box

a.SAM Turret
sam-turret-1-1.jpg

b.Care Package
care-package-1-2.jpg

c.Sentry Gun
sentry-gun-1-1.jpg

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Tut on how to get out of Nuketown.

Sorry if this has been posted before.​
*NOTE* I did NOT find this glitch nor do I own this video and I take no credit! Credit goes to the owner of the video.

Text Tut:
1. Carepackage breach in the spot below. You should be in the corner by the fence and shed.

Untitled-2-1.png

Carepackage Breach- Stack two carepackages up and have a friend stand on them. You stand by the carepackages and knife at him (make sure you lunge at him, might work better with a handgun). Note you have to have your health increased and you have to have a carepackage fall on top of you.

2. Once you carepackage breach you will be outside the fence. Now just keep jumping, but be careful if you get too high you will hit a death barrier.

3. Now you can walk around :smile:

Tell me if this TUT helped you out. :smile:

That's really impressive. That tutorial, and video was a great find. :biggrin:

I am going to try this when I get home.

By the way, do not go any higher than the chimney in the green house. You'll hit a death barrier. :biggrin:

C

Call Me Dougie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[/spoiler]

That's really impressive. That tutorial, and video was a great find. :biggrin:

I am going to try this when I get home.

By the way, do not go any higher than the chimney in the green house. You'll hit a death barrier. :biggrin:
Thank You :smile: and yeah i knew it was a certain height but i wasn't sure :smile:

Nice Find!
Thank you :smile:

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks awesome. :biggrin: I wish the guy didn't use a terrible song, though. <_<

M

MoNsTa69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you get out of the map? nothing happened when i knifed

Top Bottom
Login
Register