• Start date
  • Views 1,972
VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Detonate C4 While Using a Chopper Gunner
(This is a video tutorial. Instructions will scroll across the bottom of your screen.)

Step-by-Step Tutorial:

1.) Plant your C4. (You can do this anywhere, and on any map.)

2.) Call in your Chopper Gunner, or Gunship.

3.) When you see an enemy come close to where you planted the C4, double tap the " X " button. (<--- Xbox 360 Controls.)

4.) Your C4 will detonate, and kill any enemy within it's range.

Have Fun Blowing Up Your Enemies, While You're Raining "Death" From Above.
biggrin.gif

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This was like one of the little Intel that shows up during the loading screen back in cod4 lol.

and probably mw2 also, i would be surprised if anybody doesnt know this by now o.O

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
This was like one of the little Intel that shows up during the loading screen back in cod4 lol.

and probably mw2 also, i would be surprised if anybody doesnt know this by now o.O

DiiSHoNoR, the video is about detonating C4, while your in your Chopper, not just by double tapping " X ", while you on the ground.
wink.gif

J

Justin Beiber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WWhy wasnt that guy capturing objectives? Haha jk. Cool video might help sometimes.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
DiiSHoNoR, the video is about detonating C4, while your in your Chopper, not just by double tapping " X ", while you on the ground.
wink.gif

It's the same exact thing, you're just in the air. Hold on, let me go make a video about how claymores still work while you are in a chopper gunner, or how you can see the radar with a motion sensor while in one to find enemies.

Lolipop7s

Lolipop7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, never really thought of useing that in a chopper, but then again, I dont use C4 :o

J

jakl53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda common sense with the double tap X thing, but I didn't realize you could use it while in a chopper.

Top Bottom
Login
Register