Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Video Tut. ( Doen't Belong To Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEdEOop5vBs&feature=player_embedded

Text Tut.

1. Go into Player Match and click Playercard
2. Go to Leaderboards, Search and Destroy, then press "Y"
3. While still on the Change Filter screen, go to your party/friends list and join your friend who is in a Combat Training lobby.
4. Once you join you should see the lobby in the background, but still have the Change Filter screen up
5. Go back to your party/friends list and click on your friend and hit View COD Playercard
6. It should come up on your screen and you should be able to to press "B" until you are at the Edit Playercard screen.
7. Enjoy using your Combat Training points to buy and edit things on your playercard!!!

Credit Goes To Mrs Bubblez =D

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Video Tut. ( Doen't Belong To Me)

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Text Tut.

1. Go into Player Match and click Playercard
2. Go to Leaderboards, Search and Destroy, then press "Y"
3. While still on the Change Filter screen, go to your party/friends list and join your friend who is in a Combat Training lobby.
4. Once you join you should see the lobby in the background, but still have the Change Filter screen up
5. Go back to your party/friends list and click on your friend and hit View COD Playercard
6. It should come up on your screen and you should be able to to press "B" until you are at the Edit Playercard screen.
7. Enjoy using your Combat Training points to buy and edit things on your playercard!!!

Credit Goes To Mrs Bubblez =D

That's a great find! Thanks!

Chromo

Chromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna do this with me? (be the person in combat training) all my friends are still asleep hahahh

M

Mrs Bubblez

Reaction score
Sin$
Whoever this Mrs Bubblez person is, is AMAZING!!! LOL JK ITS ME!!!

Thanks for not taking credit!

-Mrs Bubblez-

Chromo

Chromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didnt work for me, it bought them in combat training and i spent all my money but when i went back to playercard in xbox live i didnt have them, was i not supposed to go to live?

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You can see the ones he bought at the start then when he went to xbox live they were locked again, So this doesn't work.

Ten After Two

Ten After Two

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can see the ones he bought at the start then when he went to xbox live they were locked again, So this doesn't work.
if you dont know how this glitch works, he bought 2 or 3 titles when we did the glitch but when he backed out and went to xbox live they were locked but he kept one of them cause he equipped it, he didnt buy anything in the beginning, he goes and shows you that he has the last 3 layers locked for his emblem but doesnt buy anything

Top Bottom
Login
Register