• Thread starter J A K E
  • Start date
  • Views 3,315
J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Alright I know its kind of pointless, but its funny.

When the person used his RC-XD it was a normal RC-XD, but viewd from the map above in the top left it was a rolling thunder moving around.

I don't know how to do this, but I thought I'd post it any ways.

The person called in a rolling thunder a few minutes before using his RC-XD and maybe that effected the RC-XD.. I don't know just a guess.

II have also seen this with a napalm strike plane. It can probably be done with most killstreaks.

BoPmad

BoPmad

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Alright I know its kind of pointless, but its funny.

When the person used his RC-XD it was a normal RC-XD, but viewd from the map above in the top left it was a rolling thunder moving around.

I don't know how to do this, but I thought I'd post it any ways.

The person called in a rolling thunder a few minutes before using his RC-XD and maybe that effected the RC-XD.. I don't know just a guess.

II have also seen this with a napalm strike plane. It can probably be done with most killstreaks.

Moderators, please move this thread to the "BO Glitches" section, thanks.

if u look its allways like that lol not a glitch

H

HewittModz

Reaction score
Sin$
ive seen this too and i think its great someone actually captured this on record and posted it somewhere

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive seen this too and i think its great someone actually captured this on record and posted it somewhere

Thanks, I would have done it earlier. but I wasn't recording the game and when I went to theater mode the game was cut shot by like 5 minutes, kind of pissed me off lol

J

Justin Beiber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude im adding you on xbl, peace. weird glitch.

K

KingRoyalty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this happen to me months ago when I was playing a private match with a few friends, we were like wtf! that s*** is too funny when you actually see it in your radar

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this happen to me months ago when I was playing a private match with a few friends, we were like wtf! that s*** is too funny when you actually see it in your radar

lol yea thats how i saw it i was like awhh crap ima die but it was moving around lol

Crinchy

SplitEyes

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is pretty helpful, it tells you where the RC-XD is. Had this happen to me yesterday :biggrin: , but it was a Napalm Strike icon

swedish baker11

swedish baker11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been a Black ops glitch for a long time. I've seen it many times and I guess no one has bothered to record it. except you :biggrin:

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i have a video with a napalm strike as well. If anyone wants me to upload it let me know and ill see if i can find it or what not

Top Bottom
Login
Register