What's new

Patched How to Get Into the "Nuclear Warhead Room" on Crisis - Swim in Mid-Air & Fall Out of the Sky

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
***How to Get Into the "Nuclear Warhead Room" on Crisis***
---> Become Invincible, Swim in Mid-Air, Fall Out of the Sky & Walk Through Any Wall, Object, or Surface! <---
(A Text Tutorial is Below the Video.)

**Note** You can do this without modifying any classes, but it is much easier if you create the class I have below.
Name: Survival Class <--- That's at least what I name it, or "Bear Grill"...... Bad Joke, never mind.
biggrin.gif

Primary Weapon: Any (A Submachine Gun, like the Ak74U, Kiparis, etc..., is recommended, because you move slightly faster with those types of guns.​
Attachment: Any​

Secondary Weapon: Any (A Pistol is recommended, because, you guessed it, you run faster while it is out.)​

Lethal Grenade: Any​
Tactical Grenade: Any​
Equipment: Tactical Insertion​

Perk 1: Lightweight Pro (---> Change the speed to " 2.0x ")​
Perk 2: Steady Aim Pro (---> Change the sprint recovery to " 5% ", or the lowest number it allows you to.)​
Perk 3: Marathon Pro (---> I don't think that there are any options for you to change, but if they are, they aren't needed.)​

Health: 1000%​
Health Regeneration Speed: Very Fast​
Vampirism: 200%​

Walking Speed: Very Fast​
Sprinting Speed: Very Fast​

How to Get Into the "Nuclear Warhead Room":

1.) Get out of the map, and plant your "Tactical Insertion".​

2.) Jump into the water, and swim towards the horizon. In about 3 minutes of swimming, you will fall off of the map.​

3.) As you're falling, you will teleport into the air 2 times.​

4.) After you land, swim towards where "Flag B" would be positioned in a normal game of "Domination"​

5.) Swim past the flag, and go to the map coordinates, " C5 ".​

6.) Turn towards the "Flag B", and swim forward​

Congratulations! You Now Will Pass Through the Invisible Wall, and Will Be in the "Nuclear Warhead Room"!​

How to Gain Invincibility, Swim in the Air & Walk Through Any Wall, Object, or Surface!:

1.) Get Out of the map, and plant your "Tactical Insertion".​

2.) Swim towards the horizon, and you will fall off of the map. (Just keep swimming straight, and eventually you will fall off the edge of the map. You don't need to do anything special, just keep going and you will eventually fall off.)​

3.) After you fall off the edge, you will be teleported into the sky, 2 separate times.​

4.) You will now be swimming.​

5.) Go back towards the map, and go anywhere you want.​

You Did it! Now You Are 100% Invincible, Swimming in Mid-Air, & You Can Go Through Any Surface! Now You Can Go Explore Every inch of Treyarch's Design!

i think its in

i think its in

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What the F*ck??? hahaha that is soooo tight! hella nice find dude!

DreaMy

DreaMy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL! Wow. Does someone like tell you these glitches then you do them or what? This is ridiculous how many glitches you put out bro! +Rep.

DreaMy

DreaMy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, I find them on my own.
biggrin.gif

Yeah right.
wink.gif
. Hey are you in any other series? Like Black Ops MythBusters or Something? If not sorry for the weird question. LOL! Just could of swore I have seen TheTeslaEffect Somewhere...

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be so awesome if it was more practical in pub matches. Possible, but hard in pub matches due to the fact that you have to have a friend on the enemy team and keep a care package down for the time it takes you do to the push without an enemy that's not a friend to come and kill you and take the package.

D

dj100

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't do it, I get out of the map and swim out to the horizon. When I start falling I just die and spawn at my TI.

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
i couldn't do it=[

I can't do it, I get out of the map and swim out to the horizon. When I start falling I just die and spawn at my TI.

I just added this in to my original post, but I'll put it here also, so you'll be notified of it.
biggrin.gif

*Note** You can do this without modifying any classes, but it is much easier if you create the class I have below.
Name: Survival Class <--- That's at least what I name it, or "Bear Grill"...... Bad Joke, never mind.
biggrin.gif

Primary Weapon: Any (A Submachine Gun, like the Ak74U, Kiparis, etc..., is recommended, because you move slightly faster with those types of guns.​

Secondary Weapon: Any (A Pistol is recommended, because, you guessed it, you run faster while it is out.)​

Lethal Grenade: Any​
Tactical Grenade: Any​
Equipment: Tactical Insertion​

Perk 1: Lightweight Pro (---> Change the speed to " 2.0x ")​
Perk 2: Steady Aim Pro (---> Change the sprint recovery to " 5% ", or the lowest number it allows you to.)​
Perk 3: Marathon Pro (---> I don't think that there are any options for you to change, but if they are, they aren't needed.)​

Health: 1000%​
Health Regeneration Speed: Very Fast​
Vampirism: 200%​

Walking Speed: Very Fast​
Sprinting Speed: Very Fast​

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i think 3arc put this stuff in on purpose . so they actually have a job to do patching them . so us finding these glitches gets them paid .

Top Bottom
Login
Register