VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
***How to Control the Nuketown Spawns, Using Your Gunship***
---> Text Tutorial Below the Video <---

Step-By-Step Tutorial:

1.) Call in your Gunship. (It doesn't matter if you get this killstreak from 11 kill consecutively [Or 10 using "Hardline"], OR from a carepackage.)

2.) Kill your opponent, and keep an eye out for him to re-spawn directly left, or right of the Jeep.

3.) Fly your Gunship directly to the same spot I do,

4.) Now hover in place. Be sure not to move your chopper.

5.) Aim your Gunship's sights at where he spawned, and kill him.

6.) *Important* Now hold down the right trigger, so you are continuously shooting a stream of bullets at him.
----> Do Not Release the Trigger. (If you do, your enemy will appear at a different spawn. Don't worry though, if for some reason you do stop shooting, most likely, he will re-spawn directly to the right of the Jeep.... Just a heads up....
smile.gif
<---

7.) That's It! Your Enemy Will Now Continuously Re-Spawn, in the Exact Same Spot; The Same Spawn That You Are Raining Death Upon!

Have Fun!
biggrin.gif

(P.S, I demonstrated this using only one opponent, so that my Gunship would not get shot down quickly.
wink.gif
)

(The user Fikki has permission to share this on other sites.)

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
***How to Control the Nuketown Spawns, Using Your Gunship***
---> Text Tutorial Below the Video <---

Step-By-Step Tutorial:

1.) Call in your Gunship. (It doesn't matter if you get this killstreak from 11 kill consecutively [Or 10 using "Hardline"], OR from a carepackage.)

2.) Kill your opponent, and keep an eye out for him to re-spawn directly left, or right of the Jeep.

3.) Fly your Gunship directly to the same spot I do,

4.) Now hover in place. Be sure not to move your chopper.

5.) Aim your Gunship's sights at where he spawned, and kill him.

6.) *Important* Now hold down the right trigger, so you are continuously shooting a stream of bullets at him.
----> Do Not Release the Trigger. (If you do, your enemy will appear at a different spawn. Don't worry though, if for some reason you do stop shooting, most likely, he will re-spawn directly to the right of the Jeep.... Just a heads up....
smile.gif
<---

7.) That's It! Your Enemy Will Now Continuously Re-Spawn, in the Exact Same Spot; The Same Spawn That You Are Raining Death Upon!

Have Fun!
biggrin.gif

(P.S, I demonstrated this using only one opponent, so that my Gunship would not get shot down quickly.
wink.gif
)

(The user Fikki has permission to share this on other sites.)

Nice video VATS keep it up let me know when your next on! +rep

L

Luis7uarez

Reaction score
Sin$
Do all the enemies spawn there because the bad thing is if your just aiming there some other n00bs might try to shoot id down...But nether the less nice find man!

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Do all the enemies spawn there because the bad thing is if your just aiming there some other n00bs might try to shoot id down...But nether the less nice find man!

No, the entire enemy team will not re-spawn directly at the spawn point you are firing in. An entire team will never re-spawn from one exact location, because each map has numerous spawn points, spread throughout it. However, 1 enemy will continually re-appear in that same spot.
biggrin.gif

Faffy

Faffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works until your re-re teammates run there and they spawn elsewhere

Top Bottom
Login
Register