What's new

Patched Black Ops How To Get Out Of Zoo, And Where To Go!

• Thread starter Doctor Ditchy
  • Start date
  • Views 7,314

Was this glitch helpful?

• Total voters
Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Get Out of Zoo, go everywhere, and swim.
*A Text Tutorial is Below the Video*

Step-By-Step Tutorial:

***How to Get Out of Zoo***

1.) To get out of this map, you need to do the carepackage glitch.

**How to Do the Carepackage Glitch**

biggrin.gif
I.) With your partner, kill each other so you both gain a fairly large amount of carepackages. (For the best, and fastest results, you, and your partner shouls have at least 15 carepackages each.)​
II.) Place your "Tactical Insertion", in the corner.

III.) Throw the carepackages, so that they are positioned over your insertion. Your goal is to spawn from the tactical insertion, so that you are inside the carepackage crate.​

IV.) Now the person who is inside of the carepackage, tell your partner to come over, and try to knife him. If done correctly, your knife will stab into the air, and not into your partner.
wink.gif

V.) Keep knifing, and while you lunge, make your character walk backwards.​

VI.) It may take a few tries, but trying to knife your partner, while in a carepackage will cause your character to move backwards, and out of the map!​

VII.) Now plant your tactical insertion, and go explore every inch of Treyarch's design.​

2.) Go to E4 on the maps grid reference then go to where the little tower is and look behind you there should be a gate with a pillar next to it
3.) Plant TI in corner next to the pillar.
4.) Now try and do the Care Package glitch!
5.) You will now be outside the map!

You Did It! You Have Just Gotten Out of the Newly Released Map, Zoo! Go Explore Every Inch of Treyarch's Design.

Thanks to VATS for the inspiration to make my post look better :biggrin: and This was originally found by me and VATS. Also thanks go to BackToBasix for helping me with the video.

Shadow

Shadow

Trippin
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Get Out of Zoo, go everywhere, and swim.
*A Text Tutorial is Below the Video*

Step-By-Step Tutorial:

***How to Get Out of Zoo***

1.) To get out of this map, you need to do the carepackage glitch.

**How to Do the Carepackage Glitch**

biggrin.gif
I.) With your partner, kill each other so you both gain a fairly large amount of carepackages. (For the best, and fastest results, you, and your partner shouls have at least 15 carepackages each.)​
II.) Place your "Tactical Insertion", in the corner.

III.) Throw the carepackages, so that they are positioned over your insertion. Your goal is to spawn from the tactical insertion, so that you are inside the carepackage crate.​

IV.) Now the person who is inside of the carepackage, tell your partner to come over, and try to knife him. If done correctly, your knife will stab into the air, and not into your partner.
wink.gif

V.) Keep knifing, and while you lunge, make your character walk backwards.​

VI.) It may take a few tries, but trying to knife your partner, while in a carepackage will cause your character to move backwards, and out of the map!​

VII.) Now plant your tactical insertion, and go explore every inch of Treyarch's design.​

2.) Go to E4 on the maps grid reference then go to where the little tower is and look behind you there should be a gate with a pillar next to it
3.) Plant TI in corner next to the pillar.
4.) Now try and do the Care Package glitch!
5.) You will now be outside the map!

You Did It! You Have Just Gotten Out of the Newly Released Map, Zoo! Go Explore Every Inch of Treyarch's Design.

Thanks to VATS for the inspiration to make my post look better :biggrin: and This was originally found by me and VATS. Also thanks go to BackToBasix for helping me with the video.

WOW DUDE! Nice TuT! You should also post this in Black Ops Glitches so it will get more traffic! :biggrin:

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
How did I know. Another carepackage glitch. We all know you can do this on every corner spot on every map.

Cameron

Cameron

Audiophile
Fabled Veteran Donator Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
That actually looks like a really fun out-of-map. Great job on finding it. Just out of curiosity, what was the song?

I am Gengar

Gengar S7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These are the kind of glitches that piss me off because I can never do them!

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did I know. Another carepackage glitch. We all know you can do this on every corner spot on every map.
Hey dude don't flame, some people still don't know how to do it, also this video is NOT a tutorial on how to do the CP glitch it is to show you where to go and what you can do, so next time be a bit more considerate and not FLAME.

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude don't flame, some people still don't know how to do it, also this video is NOT a tutorial on how to do the CP glitch it is to show you where to go and what you can do, so next time be a bit more considerate and not FLAME.
Flaming? I'm sorry, I think you misinterpreted what I said. I was informing you that the majority of the world knows this. And, if it isn't a TuT, then why is it in this section? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this section I called "Submit A Tutorial." Just sayin.

B

BackToBasix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Flaming? I'm sorry, I think you misinterpreted what I said. I was informing you that the majority of the world knows this. And, if it isn't a TuT, then why is it in this section? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this section I called "Submit A Tutorial." Just sayin.

I do believe that Doctor Ditchy posted the thread in this section due to the nature of submissions in this forum. It has to go through the 'submit a tutorial' section first. So let's be thankful. This is a pretty fun out of map, lots of surfaces and the ability to swim.

+rep

YungNFlyyy

YungNFlyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. Your dude actually swims... Hahaha

Lol. Your dude actually swims... Hahaha

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL. It's good to see you finally got the "swimming" thing to work!
wink.gif
It was like the opposite of the "out of nuketown glitch", for me and you. I got swimming on my first try, while you were telling me you didn't think it was possible.
laugh.gif

LOL. It's good to see you finally got the "swimming" thing to work!
wink.gif
It was like the opposite of the "out of nuketown glitch", for me and you. I got swimming on my first try, while you were telling me you didn't think it was possible.
laugh.gif

By the way, Desire, it is kind or odd here; in order to post a thread in the "Black Ops Glitches" section, you need to post it in the "Submit a Tutorial" section first. Then you need to report your own thread, and say something along the lines of, "Please move to the Black Ops Glitches section.".
wink.gif

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And how many care packages do you need to do this?
to be precise 7377689 i think... just kidding what i normally do is set killstreaks to cp for 1 2 3 kills then put hardline pro on and edit it to make all the 3 killstreaks in 1 kill then I kill and get killed 15-20 times with my friend

P

pickin6strings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kinda weird how they included the swimming animation for the characters when the only way to swim is to glitch outside of the map!

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kinda weird how they included the swimming animation for the characters when the only way to swim is to glitch outside of the map!
I think it's because on the campaign their is a mission where you swim but i'm not too sure. Also their is more than one map to do the swimming on, Crisis, Grid, and one more I think but can't remember the name.

P

pickin6strings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's because on the campaign their is a mission where you swim but i'm not too sure. Also their is more than one map to do the swimming on, Crisis, Grid, and one more I think but can't remember the name.

Ohhhhhh, I suppose it would help if I played the campaign haha! I've only played maybe a third of the way through black ops campaign.........I love the multiplayer. If i couldn't go on Xbox live and play, i wouldn't even own a console; I would be playin' pc games.

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohhhhhh, I suppose it would help if I played the campaign haha! I've only played maybe a third of the way through black ops campaign.........I love the multiplayer. If i couldn't go on Xbox live and play, i wouldn't even own a console; I would be playin' pc games.
yeh same here no live no play!

Top Bottom
Login
Register