• Thread starter VATS
  • Start date
  • Views 3,186
VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Get Out of Convoy, Into the House, and Onto The Roof - All Out of Map!
*A Text Tutorial is Below the Video*

Step-By-Step Tutorial:

***How to Get Out of Convoy***

1.) To get out of this map, you need to do the carepackage glitch.

**How to Do the Carepackage Glitch**

biggrin.gif
I.) With your partner, kill each other so you both gain a fairly large amount of carepackages. (For the best, and fastest results, you, and your partner shouls have at least 15 carepackages each.)​
II.) Place your "Tactical Insertion", in the corner.

III.) Throw the carepackages, so that they are positioned over your insertion. Your goal is to spawn from the tactical insertion, so that you are inside the carepackage crate.​

IV.) Now the person who is inside of the carepackage, tell your partner to come over, and try to knife him. If done correctly, your knife will stab into the air, and not into your partner.
wink.gif

V.) Keep knifing, and while you lunge, make your character walk backwards.​

VI.) It may take a few tries, but trying to knife your partner, while in a carepackage will cause your character to move backwards, and out of the map!​

VII.) Now plant your tactical insertion, and go explore every inch of Treyarch's design.​

2.) Go to the small alley that leads into the motel, near the gas station. ---> i.e, Flag C --> Also known as the Black Ops spawn.

3.) Place your tactical insertion, so that it is touching both the wall, and the table with the umbrella.

4.) Now do the carepackage glitch.

5.) You will now be outside the map!

***How to Get On Top of the Trucks***

1.) To get on top of the trucks, just walk up to them, and press " A ".

***How to Get Inside the House***

1.) Create a "Carepackage Ladder", by throwing about 4 carepackages in the same spot, so that they stack on top of each other.

2.) Jump up each carepackage, until you are standing on the top.

3.) Now get a running start, and jump towards the middle of the roof.

4.) This house's roof is not "solid" and after you jump, you will fall inside of the house.

5.) Your In the House! Feel Free to Take a Look Around!
smile.gif

*NOTE* Once you are inside of the house, there is only one way to get out, and that is by killing yourself; so, remember, always plant your tactical insertion!

***How to Get On the Roof***

1.) Getting on the roof is a little more difficult, because the roof, is not "solid". So you need to improvise.

2.) Create another "Carepackage Ladder", and climb to the top.

3.) Once your at the top, jump towards the house again, but this time, try to land on the wall, or frame of the house.

4.) After landing, you will notice that there is a small, *solid* wall you can stand on top of. Go ahead and walk around, you are now on the roof! Just be careful not to fall off :wink:

You DId It! You Have Just Gotten Out of the Newly Released Map, Convoy! Go Explore Every Inch of Treyarch's Design.

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on now? Hit me up if so. Nice tut as always I tried this with a randomer within the first few minutes of having the new maps :wink: but he didn't understand so well and couldn't get out oh well. Also this map has the most solid outside the map I believe. Anyways +rep

Top Bottom
Login
Register