What's new

Patched Out of Grid - Swimming Under the Map & Falling Out of the Sky

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Get out of Grid, Swim Underneath the Map, and Fall Out of the Sky! + *Bonus* How to Get on the Rooftops.
*A text tutorial is below the video*
---> This is very easy to do <---

Step-by-Step Tutorial:

**How to Get Out of Grid** (Difficulty: Moderate)

To get out of Grid, you need to do the "Carepackage Glitch". If you don't already know how to do this glitch, watch a video on it. Trust me, a video will explain it much better than a wall of text. Click here for DoctorDitchy's video tutorial on the "Carepackage Glitch".

**How to Get On Top of the Building** (Difficulty: Very Easy)

1.) After you're out of the map go to the back of the building, that has a ladder on it. (You can't climb the ladder, the game doesn't let you.)

2.) You need to create a ladder by throwing carepackages on top of each other, so you can jump on top of the roof.

3.) Stack 3 or more carepackages crates on top each other.

4.) Jump up the carepackages, until you're on the top.

5.) Get a running start, then jump onto the roof.

**How to Fall Out of the Sky, on Grid** (Difficulty: Very Easy)

1.) Go to the frozen water infront of the small drain pipe thing.

2.) Run down the stream.

3.) The snow will gradually become higher than you, keep going, it doesn't slow you down, or stop you from going further.

4.) A concrete road will appear under the snow.

5.) Go down the concrete road, until you reach the end.

6.) Jump off the edge of the map.

7.) After a few seconds of falling down, you will teleport up into the sky, and fall down twice, to the very bottom of the map.

**How to Swim Underneath the Map** (Difficulty: Very Easy)

1.) You can only swim, after you have jumped off of the map, and finished falling.

2.) When you finish falling, your character will start to swim. (You begin to swim automatically, you don't need to do a thing
wink.gif
)

3.) That's it! You are now swimming underneath the map!

Congrats! You Did It! Now You Have Just Fallen From the Sky [Twice], Reached the Very Bottom of the Map, and Now Can Swim Around!
biggrin.gif

Have Fun Exploring Every Inch of Treyarch's Design!

(*Tip* Try swimming back into the map. Something happens, but I won't tell you what. You have to try it for yourself.)

Be Sure to Go Into "Theater Mode", to See What You DId In All It's Awesomness!

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Tomorrow I'm going to add some music to this video. (If you all think it should have it :smile:) Any requests for the music? Songs, Bands, Genres, etc....

RoboSlop

RoboSlop

Reaction score
Sin$
Good find. Looks like alot of work but I'm going to try it soon. Thnx for the tut

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome tutorial as always thanks for the link to my video +rep. Also I was trying this about a month ago and I got out howeve it just stuck me and I couldn't move I should of tried knifing again oh well be on tonight normal time

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Good find. Looks like alot of work but I'm going to try it soon. Thnx for the tut

I spent a fair amount of time creating this tutorial, but getting out of grid, swimming under the map, and falling out of the sky is very easy to do. When you try it, let me know how it goes.
laugh.gif

Wompah

Wompah

Sick Nasty
Reaction score
Sin$
Your link to doing the new carepackage glitch isn't a TuT on how to do it..

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your link to doing the new carepackage glitch isn't a TuT on how to do it..
Yeh it is here look this is what it says on my post

Text TuT
1. Plant TI in the corner where it says in the video.
2. Throw care package until you get it to land on your TI (make sure not to break your TI when throwing CP, this is trial and error)
3. Get killed by friend.
4. You will spawn inside the care package and you will want to knife lunge at your friend, now you may need to this alot to get it, like before 'trial and error', also it doesnt matter if you kill them or not.
5. Plant TI and explore to your hearts desire.

Let me know if you need help and just leave your GT

GlitchesPlus

GlitchesPlus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna hit me up for this tomorrow? (any map) I've only ever done 1, on nuketown, getting inside the yellow house and it was by accident :tongue:
Gamertag: GregTehNoob

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna hit me up for this tomorrow? (any map) I've only ever done 1, on nuketown, getting inside the yellow house and it was by accident :tongue:
Gamertag: GregTehNoob
Yeh I will show you how it's done cause I have gotten every map with VATS so yeah :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register