• Thread starter Doctor Ditchy
  • Start date
  • Views 8,536
Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Get Out of Nuketown Alive, and Onto Solid Ground!
*No "Carepackage Walking"*

A Text Tutorial Is Below the Video:

Step-by-Step Tutorial:

1.) Start a Game, on the map "Nuketown".

2.) Perform the "Carepackage Glitch" next to the "Fallout Shelter", in the backyard of the Green Painted House.

3.) While knifing your partner, press the analog stick back, so you are walking backwards towards the "Fallout Shelter". If done correctly, you will be inside the shelter.

4.) Once inside the shelter, knife at your partner again.

5.) You will now be out of the map, and on solid ground!

6.) Feel free to run around wherever you want! Just remember, keep putting your "Tactical Insertion" down :wink:

Congrats! You Are Now Out of Nuketown, and On Solid Ground! Go Explore! No Carepackage Walking Needed!

Credits to Myself (Doctor Ditchy) & VATS (TheTeslaEffect) for Finding and Posting it! :wink:

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Post Ditchy! It great doing the glitch with you!
biggrin.gif

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you find this or someone else?
Me and VATS found this out. I don't think anyone else has ever got out of the map on solid ground before. Or atleast they have not posted it anywhere thanks for the comment though. DD

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you find this or someone else?

Here's the full story. About 2 months ago, I tried doing the carepackage glitch for the very first time; and it just happened that I picked the map Nuketown to do it on. For some reason, on my very first try, I was able to get out of Nuketown, stay alive, and walk around the desert. So I thought to myself, "Wow, that was easy. I'll just end the game, hook up my HD PVR, and put it up on Se7ensins. ( <---- Let me tell you, that was a huge mistake to not just record it right then.)

LOL, I tried to repeat that same thing for about 2 months. Then while me and Ditchy were trying out some other glitches on Nuketown, this dialogue happened.

DoctorDitchy: HOLY CRAP, VATS, I mean TheTeslaEffect, I'm out of the map.
Me: Yeah, I know. I can see; but you can't move around or anything. Don't waste your time trying to do this. I've been trying for 2 months to do this.
DoctoryDitchy: Really? Look at me.

(I look towards the wooden fence, and I see Ditchy standing under the giant, "Doomsday" clock.

Me: ...... Son of a B****.........

After about ten minutes, my anger subsided, and I was just happy that someone had finally gotten out of the map ---> and had proof of it. LOL, Later that night I was finally able to get it right.

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Here's the full story. About 2 months ago, I tried doing the carepackage glitch for the very first time; and it just happened that I picked the map Nuketown to do it on. For some reason, on my very first try, I was able to get out of Nuketown, stay alive, and walk around the desert. So I thought to myself, "Wow, that was easy. I'll just end the game, hook up my HD PVR, and put it up on Se7ensins. ( <---- Let me tell you, that was a huge mistake to not just record it right then.)

LOL, I tried to repeat that same thing for about 2 months. Then while me and Ditchy were trying out some other glitches on Nuketown, this dialogue happened.

DoctorDitchy: HOLY CRAP, VATS, I mean TheTeslaEffect, I'm out of the map.
Me: Yeah, I know. I can see; but you can't move around or anything. Don't waste your time trying to do this. I've been trying for 2 months to do this.
DoctoryDitchy: Really? Look at me.

(I look towards the wooden fence, and I see Ditchy standing under the giant, "Doomsday" clock.

Me: ...... Son of a B****.........

After about ten minutes, my anger subsided, and I was just happy that someone had finally gotten out of the map ---> and had proof of it. LOL, Later that night I was finally able to get it right.
I love this story it really takes me back :smile:

You should be payed
What to exploit treyarchs flaws. Yeh why not. Go on then :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register