Patched Call of Duty black ops kowloon glitch

• Thread starter Superpillow101
  • Start date
  • Views 2,274
S

Superpillow101

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys heres another speed glitch i found while randomly jumping into the houses and everything.
This glitch was origanilly found by me. so.... if u wanna glitch with me my gamertag is SwaggaOfCripple

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys heres another speed glitch i found while randomly jumping into the houses and everything.
This glitch was origanilly found by me. so.... if u wanna glitch with me my gamertag is SwaggaOfCripple

DUDE! NICE CAP CARD BRO!!

ASaltyStinger

ASaltyStinger

Enthusiast
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
nice job man! keep up the good work, also heres one word of advice...Easycap.

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats easy cap and someone tell me? :frown:
Yeah as octavarium said. But you wanna get a Dazzle dvc100 (£50/75$)approx or a hdpvr (£150-200/$250)Approx I got a dazzle they are really good quality and fairly cheap check a few of my videos on YouTube to see. Search SirDitchyFace. Thanks

E

EasycapExpertti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah as octavarium said. But you wanna get a Dazzle dvc100 (£50/75$)approx or a hdpvr (£150-200/$250)Approx I got a dazzle they are really good quality and fairly cheap check a few of my videos on YouTube to see. Search SirDitchyFace. Thanks
I recommend to purchase the best EasyCap model DC60+ v3.1B which costs in my Online Store 24,99USD (15,14£ at this moment) including shipping worldwide via registered airmail - it comes with unopened retail package and with 1 Year warranty:
http://easycapexpertti.mybisi.com/product/165039/EASYCAP-DC60-v31B-VIDEO-CAPTURE-MACXPVista_886560.html

It has inside the same Empia chipset than it is also inside many other popular capture cards as like EzCAP116, Dazzle DVC-90, Dazzle DVC-100, Dazzle DVC-107, Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD,
KWorld DVD Maker USB 2.0, LinXcel Video Grabber and VideoHome GrabBeeX. So it is 3 times cheaper than Your Dazzle DVC-100, but the quality of the video and audio is as good, because of the same chipset.

It supports both 50Hz and 60Hz videos and captured video can be saved to HD size or if You
are using free VirtualDub software, so You can capture video straight into HD size without
any black borders - here is my sample video:

Note! it works also with Mac OS 10.3.9 or newer with VideoGlide software which costs separately 12,99USD. Here is my offer of that Mac set, which have with also softwares for Windows OS: http://easycapexpertti.mybisi.com/product/easycap-dc60-v31b­-­videoglide-license-key-only-­fo­r-mac
VideoGlide is the only software which have inside built Empia drivers for Mac (there is Empia 2861 chipset inside EasyCap DC60+).
Here is my VideoGlide tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EasycapExpertti#p/u/6/Z3Melw6aDZo

Top Bottom
Login
Register