What's new

Patched Obtain Sleight of Hand Pro Faster.

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[Black Ops]

For those of you having trouble getting the "Fast Hands" Challenge this tutorial is for you, and you will be learning how to obtain a part of Sleight of Hand Pro a bit more quicker and efficiently. Steps of doing so are typed below...

Requirements:
- Crossbow
- Sleight of Hand
- Have ability to stick enemy with crossbow.

Steps:
1. Set up a good class with the Sleight of Hand perk on.
2. Equip the Crossbow as your secondary weapon on the class your creating.
3. Enter a Match. (Preferrably Team Deathmatch, or any other gametype with vast opportunities of a Crossbow stick.)
4. Shoot the enemy and get them stuck by a Crossbow Bolt.

Explanation: When you stick the enemy and you get the hit marker that counts as a the hit. Your player reloads about a half a second before the crossbow bolt detonates. Which counts as "Fast Hands" kill since you Injured him/her, Reloaded, and Finished off as it tells you to.

Notes: I have searched the web for this and no one had come across it yet, so feel free to try it out as much as you want and provide some feedback about it.

Proof: I don't much but my word to prove this. If you are willing to provide a Slow-Mo vid of this Crossbow and Sleight of Hand kill I will give you credits to the video. :wink:

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to try this soon. I'd assume it does since you explain it very well.

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess it is a different way to do it but crossbow is sometimes difficult to stick people with and that is why I like using my gun with duel mag and just shoot , stun, reload and kill. Nice contribution by the way. :smile:

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
normally what i do is use a pistol shot once get a hit marker the reload and kill them.

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
normally what i do is use a pistol shot once get a hit marker the reload and kill them.
Yea, it's mainly for those people who don't wanna roll the dice between getting the kill or dying. Plus it's 1 shot 1 kill. :wink:

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, it's mainly for those people who don't wanna roll the dice between getting the kill or dying. Plus it's 1 shot 1 kill. :wink:
oh i see but this method is alot harder because of the sticking factor i suggest maybe a sub machine gun with a silencer so its not as powerful and shoot a couple times for hit markers then get a kill. which ever works i did all my pro perks in combat training so i don't know how difficult they are to get in multiplayer.

good tut

Subzero121800

Subzero121800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have done it this way before.

Shoot a round or two.
Throw flash or stun reload then kill. Worked for me.

B

BaSiiCzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i normally can get it because everyone uses second chance, but if noone is. i use a asp only for a few mins to get it.

S

SevenZero64

Reaction score
Sin$
Good find I guess but by time I get a crossbow I'll already have sleight of hand pro....

J

JoMau5

Reaction score
Sin$
I usually obtain Sleight of Hand Pro before I even unlock the crossbow. But I guess its still nice to know.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I usually just use a shotgun. Keep a slight distance, shoot once, reload that one shot, then finish the enemy off.

OP: Good idea with the crossbow. Not good for me though. I'm with it. Thanks for the idea though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register