What's new

Patched How to Fully Get Out of Nuketown Alive & Explore the Map

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Get Fully Out of Nuketown, Survive, and Explore the Whole Map!

**A Text Tutorial is Below the Video**

Tutorial:

1.) Go to "Multiplayer" 2.) Select "Private Match" *You will be doing the carepackage glitch, so you will need a second controller, or a partner. 3.) Choose the map "Nuketown". 4.) Set the game mode to either FFA, Team Deathmatch or Domination *Make sure that the time limit is set to unlimited, and the winning (game/round) ending score is set to the highest possible. 5.) You can have any classes you want, but one with the "Hardline [Pro]" perk, is recommended, to gain carepackages quickly. 6.) Set each of the 3 different Killstreaks as carepackages. 7.) Edit the "Hardline [Pro]" perk's killstreak reduction as " -3 " 8.) Start the game. 9.) Boost (kill each other) until each of you has a fairly large number of carepackages. 10.) Go to the backyard of the Green painted house. 11.) Walk over to the "gazebo" like box, that has a lot of flowers in it 12.) Plant your "Tactical Insertion", in the corner where the "gazebo" touches the wooden fence. 13.) Prepare to do the carepackage glitch. * If you don't know how to do the carepackage glitch, search it on Se7ensins, and tutorials will come up *

Doing the Carepackage Glitch:

To get out of Nuketown, you have to do this glitch slightly differently then on any other map. After placing your tactical insertion where the "gazebo" touches the wooden fence, and throwing a few carepackages correctly, try to knife your partner. Standing on the ground surrounding Nuketown is not solid, and you will fall through, and die. Immediately after you press the knife/melee button, sprint forward. If done correctly, you will be standing on a small, one inch strip of solid land. Do NOT go backwards any further. You will fall through, and die. Plant your tactical insertion anywhere. To stay out of the map and survive, always walk, or run while your in contact with the wooden fence (so you will always be on *solid* ground.)

How to Explore:

Exploring outside Nuketown is easy. You must throw a carepackage, stand on it, then keep throwing carepackages, which you will use as platforms that will be a solid surface to stand on. That's it! Have Fun Exploring The Desert, Neighboring Houses! Thanks to DoctorDitchy, For Discovering that Turrets Can Be Placed Under the Map, and Remain Fully Functional! (<-- Seriously, I would have never thought of, or tried that on my own.)

biggrin.gif

Illusory

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tut. Please make the colors darker, it was kind of hard to read on my monitor because it's not easy on the eyes.

Derf Jagged

Derf Jagged

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good vid.
I challenge you to find whats at the end of the rainbows without theater.

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Good vid.
I challenge you to find whats at the end of the rainbows without theater.

Actually, I already find out what is at the end of the rainbow; a huge "death barrier". ( <--- Seriously) So much for the pot of gold, and/or leprechaun, huh?

O

OwnedLol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been there done that, I even flew, wanna know how? Go on spectate. Lol

O

Orange kool-Aid

Reaction score
Sin$
I remember getting out of nuketown when this game first came out. we just used the rc car glitch. just really sucks cause the ground is not solid. and walking on carepackages is retarded lol.

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial VATS. Very detailed as always that sam turret to be fair was flukey and I didn't even realise if it would work or not but hey ho it's all good :smile: thanks for putting me in your post :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register