• Thread starter Doctor Ditchy
  • Start date
  • Views 3,390
Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not a glitch but an Easter egg on the map Berlin Wall Either watch the video or go to E2 on the map and have your back to the wall and look left.

Video

:wink:

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edited it now sorry I was using my iPhone and I didnt have all the options to post it as a video and not a link anyway got it sorted

Psycho512

Psycho512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it also works when ur character is wearing a watch. it shows the right time.

A

A Savior of God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could press the giant X in the middle of your controller and see the time...

T

Target

Reaction score
Sin$
It's cool how you can tell the time multiple ways in this game. Like the clocks and the watch on your hand.

Screwww

Screwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow that is some HD cap card what kind... haah they have these clocks all over the game... but from my understanding it goes off the time of the host and what ever time zone he is in

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow that is some HD cap card what kind... haah they have these clocks all over the game... but from my understanding it goes off the time of the host and what ever time zone he is in
Haha I recorded it with my iPhone cause it was 3:30 in the morning and it was too much effort and I can upload straight away to YouTube from my phone. However I do have a Dazzle DVC100 which isn't Hd but I messed around with the settings and got it so it is pretty much HD. Also the time goes off everyones timezone as I tried it with an American and he said it read 10:30pm (5 hours behind). Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Woahhhh! I never knew clocks could tell time!
Don't be sarcastic with me. Look I posted this as an Easter egg clearly showing people that there are clocks like this all over the game however it shows the correct time for the correct country which is the cooler part. :smile:

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't be sarcastic with me. Look I posted this as an Easter egg clearly showing people that there are clocks like this all over the game however it shows the correct time for the correct country which is the cooler part. :smile:
Calm down.

Top Bottom
Login
Register