• Views 12,161
O

OwnedLol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Urmz_KWwJ0
iPhone Link
If your too slow and the recent game list loads you'd have to go to another person's playercard, and redo it.

M

Malo

- Premium Member -
Reaction score
Sin$
Now there is going to be a whole bunch of FAKE! 15th lobbies, so don't get scammed, anyways, does not work

White

YoImBeast

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you think you would learn to not get scammed after the whole MW2 'Headshots for 10th' thing..

S

S45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha i dont really see the point in that, but i guess its cool to mess with people!

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So how do you trick some one? Can I get an example. Sorry, I'm slow at this "glitching" stuff.
Tell them it's a modded lobby... Like, it will give them 1,000,000 Cod Points, or Rank them to 15th Prestige lvl 50...
But it really isn't.

X

xSN1PSxF0RxL1FE

Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this and it did NOT work if anyone else gets it to work please let me know

O

OwnedLol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this and it did NOT work if anyone else gets it to work please let me know
You have to tap a fast once you press on recent games or else if the games list loads up you'd have to do it on a different playercard.

L

Latch360

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to tap a fast once you press on recent games or else if the games list loads up you'd have to do it on a different playercard.

I tap it fast on recent PLAYERS, you keep saying games. Anyway, do you just tap it once or does it make a difference. I've tryed 10 times and can't get it. Stankya smelly much for a response.

I'm declaring shenanigans....Or maybe I just suck. I got the fastest hands, this side of the Misssissippi. Whatever that means. Anyway, I'm clicking the dang thing quick as hell. I gots SF hands. MVC 3 fingers. The ladies love these fingers. What am I messing up. Help! Thanks.

O

OwnedLol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tap it fast on recent PLAYERS, you keep saying games. Anyway, do you just tap it once or does it make a difference. I've tryed 10 times and can't get it. Stankya smelly much for a response.

I'm declaring shenanigans....Or maybe I just suck. I got the fastest hands, this side of the Misssissippi. Whatever that means. Anyway, I'm clicking the dang thing quick as hell. I gots SF hands. MVC 3 fingers. The ladies love these fingers. What am I messing up. Help! Thanks.
Pick another persons playercard if the one you just tried doesn't work.

O

OwnedLol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did. Does it matter if the person is online or not? I seen the one you clicked said join session in progress.
I pressed their playercard and then pressed recent games, sorry for the crappy video quality. Oh and it doesn't matter if their online.

cosbraa

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did. Does it matter if the person is online or not? I seen the one you clicked said join session in progress.
clearly you have to go to their playercard, then go to recent games and click that fast....

Top Bottom
Login
Register