Patched get colored clan tag at any level

• Thread starter HNKDarkness
  • Start date
  • Views 8,056
H

HNKDarkness

Reaction score
Sin$
the first thing you need is a profile that is 13th prestige or higher sigh in to that account and create the clan tag you want with the color you want. then sign in to the profile with a second controller that you want the clan tag to be colored on but int the prestige you need to be and it will copy the clan tag of the other profile

xBolt

xBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems as if it would work but i dont have a 13th prestige so i cant test it.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
the first thing you need is a profile that is 13th prestige or higher sigh in to that account and create the clan tag you want with the color you want. then sign in to the profile with a second controller that you want the clan tag to be colored on but int the prestige you need to be and it will copy the clan tag of the other profile
Get video evidence..

L

Latch360

Reaction score
Sin$

WIll this work if a friend has prestiged to 13? Well, I guess I mean is there anyway to get it to work like so. I would think. I still don't get it.

H

HNKDarkness

Reaction score
Sin$
WIll this work if a friend has prestiged to 13? Well, I guess I mean is there anyway to get it to work like so. I would think. I still don't get it.
u need his account on ur xbox then sign into it with a controller then with another controller sign into ur profile and it will copy his clan tag

B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf? Why would I want a colored clan tag on another account when I have a perfectly good 13th prestige account?

Derf Jagged

Derf Jagged

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if someone could share out a 13th account, with name changed so we could sign into it offline and copy colored tag?

labyrinth248

labyrinth248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf? Why would I want a colored clan tag on another account when I have a perfectly good 13th prestige account?

Well obviously this glitch is not for you if you already have a 13th or higher account. You can get a colored clan tag without doing this glitch. This particular glitch is aimed at the players who have a 12th and lower prestige and wants to have a colored clan tag. The 12th or lower prestige player would use a 13th prestige or higher account and glitch to get the colored tag.

Top Bottom
Login
Register