Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
5-2.png
About:
This program allows you to view, extract and inject .dds files within a texture (.xtd) which you can then edit with Photoshop. This is extremely useful if you are looking to customize cars, players and other features of the game - Be sure to check back for updates, support, releases and further information and details about this program.
Screenie.png
6-2.png
Total Virus Scan Results
Thank you to dudeeitsbrian for uploading 32/64 bit versions.​

E

ExtremePickle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Grand Theft Auto IV .XTD Editor

This program allows you to extract and inject .dds files within a texture (.xtd) which you can then edit with Photoshop. This is extremely useful if you are looking to customize cars, players and other features of the game.

Program Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O53X5H7R

Source Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9VGVB59

DDS Photoshop Plugin: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BD4GU57D

Basic Use Tutorial by Leon10: http://www.se7ensins...edit-xtd-files/

PLEASE NOTE: I AM STILL UPDATING THIS THREAD, IMAGES TO FOLLOW ETC...+ VIRUS SCAN.

Nice release +Rep :smile:

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Nicely done, much neater then the other one.

Still updating, further instructions, support, images and scans will be available shortly. Its taking longer than expected, please be patient everyone. Thanks Brady!

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. I may make a realisom mod for EFLC soon porting many texture mods to the XBOX 360, and ofcourse realistic driving and flying. But are the audio files the same format on the XBOX as they are on the PC?

SCARFACEMODZ

SCARFACEMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice its way better than the one i had up because i did not put any time into it good job

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread Updated:

• Screenies Added
  • Virus Scan Added
  • Various Logos/Artwork Added

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. I may make a realisom mod for EFLC soon porting many texture mods to the XBOX 360, and ofcourse realistic driving and flying. But are the audio files the same format on the XBOX as they are on the PC?
They are both .ivuad but what what's inside of them are different. On pc you can open up and look at the information within the .ivuad file using sparkiv. When you try to do it with xbox it does not let you open them up so I assume they are different.

Suggestion: Don't say files that you are porting over because someone might copy and release before you because that would be a awesome idea if it worked.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes Anthony was the original creator. I released this before (after Tyler (pimpintyler)) said it was fine. However the thread was removed as complaints of it not opening. I'm not too sure what happened to the thread though.

T

ThE ScOuSeR XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice release man +rep m8. textures are looking great now that this program is here, alltho it still has a few bugs. someone should look into writing support for those who are on 64x os's. also we should look into model editing, a year back texture editing wasnt an option, now it is so who knows maybe someone will create a program to edit the models so we can get different cars, guns an ramp models. i know this isnt possible as ive tried using various expensive 3d modeling programmes an all have failed. anyway back to subject....... nice work on this release looks well better than before

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
nice release man +rep m8. textures are looking great now that this program is here, alltho it still has a few bugs. someone should look into writing support for those who are on 64x os's. also we should look into model editing, a year back texture editing wasnt an option, now it is so who knows maybe someone will create a program to edit the models so we can get different cars, guns an ramp models. i know this isnt possible as ive tried using various expensive 3d modeling programmes an all have failed. anyway back to subject....... nice work on this release looks well better than before
To correct you, this app was made just a few months after GTA IV was released. But only just recently released to the public.

G

GeorgieeeX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please pm me what this is for just images or editing images in game or modding everything in the game?

Top Bottom
Login
Register