What's new

Patched [BLACK OPS] Get 25,000 COD points at Level 1!

• Thread starter BenD188
  • Start date
  • Views 23,915
BenD188

BenD188

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW TO GET 25,000 COD POINTS WHEN YOU PRESTIGE
If you have extra money, you may want to practice a wager match or two before you try this (You only get one shot per prestige!).

This is a tutorial on how to start off with COD points after you prestige in COD Black Ops (360)

• Join a Pro Gambler wager match
  • Wait for the game to start counting down from 10 (Just before the game is starting)
  • PRESTIGE - Go to Playercard, Hit "More Info", Hit "Continue", Hit "Enter Prestige"
  • The game should now be starting, with you at level 1!
  • Come in First, Second, or Third place to win some COD Points
  • You will be at Level 1 on your next prestige and get to keep however many COD points you just won
Since you prestige, there will only be 50,000 COD points total to be divided between the winners. So the prizes are 25,000 for first, 15,000 for second, and 10,000 for third.)

All you have to do is come in the top 3 and you will start off with some money to buy those killstreaks/guns/attachments you want early off in your prestige.

Another way to do it is to do it with a friend (or 5!). Join a gun game together and just keep telling him where you are so he can just run to you and be killed!

TO START A PRO GAMBLER WAGER MATCH WITH A FRIEND

• Invite a friend (or up to 5 friends) to a private match
  • switch back and forth between private match and wager match until his name dissapears
  • start up a wager match quickly, he should be in your game after a few seconds!
If you have any questions just let me know, I have done this about 10 times. If this has been posted before I'm sorry and this can be deleted. I just thought this is something you should know!

demon dylan

demon dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think i have seen this before but good job i guess... plus rep.

heXdz

heXdz

bun
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been posted before I assure you, but I mean if it's still helping people, nice post.

Declan0121

Outlaw x Declan

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen this before but people probably haven't do good post :smile:

S

sonyplaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Knew about the first thing but didn't no how to get in with friends, thanks:wink:

BenD188

BenD188

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very very old. Nice TuT for those who don't know though.

Eh I figured it might be old. But I searched and couldn't find it. So here it is again. It's really nice to have some COD points to start out with. Have my perks/grenades/equipment/killstreaks setup as soon as they are unlocked. :smile:

So hopefully this helps some of you out who forgot about it or just didn't know about it.

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Posted already but thanks I guess. Next time search before you post. :wink:

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess I'm no good at searching.. I tried searching for it multiple times and no luck.
It's cool. I mean, it only got posted one or two times long ago in December-ish, but you renewed because probably not many people knew about it.

M

Malo

- Premium Member -
Reaction score
Sin$
Do this every time i prestige, and its old, also bad title, should be- How to get 25,000 cod points when you pretige, + you have to win so i would say practice first

BenD188

BenD188

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do this every time i prestige, and its old, also bad title, should be- How to get 25,000 cod points when you pretige, + you have to win so i would say practice first

Yea didn't really know what to put as a title. I would change it if I could. Oh well, first tutorial.

BenD188

BenD188

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I see lvl 50's with full xp, I know they try so I just back out when they do, ha ha it's fun to do expectantly when a message says this, "wow u r a gay b#@$# messing up my glitch"

If I'm just playing a normal High Gambler wager match I wait too and see if they do it at the last second. If they prestige, I quit. I still have to wager 10,000 no matter what, but the more who prestige, the less there is to win.

If two people do it then there's only 40,000 total up for grabs.. So only 20,000 for first even though I'm still wagering 10,000!

If you are doing this and someone quits after you prestige, WAIT IT OUT. You may be out of luck (Not like it hurts you, if you lose the wager match you start out with 0 anyways), but if more people join there's a possibility the game can still start without you having to back out and start with 0.

Top Bottom
Login
Register