What's new

Patched How to Control the Spawns on Nuketown

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

It's been a while since I posted, so this is a great way of saying, "I'm Back".

How to Control the Spawns on Nuketown:

The spawns of Nuketown can be played to your advantage. The simplest way to explain the spawn system, is that it is based on "Line of Sight". if you can see a spawn point, no one will spawn there. But that's not all. After you kill a person on Nuketown, two things can either happen:

1.) The enemy will re-spawn opposite you, far away.
OR
2.) The enemy will re-spawn VERY close to you.

Watch my video, and you will see how to "Control" the spawn system, and decide where your enemy should pop-up!

Just a spoiler about a few of the vids I will post soon. I'll show you how to control the spawns using a Chopper Gunner and/or Gunship.

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! Also, this video was my first with my HD PVR. The quality looks great, right?

Gambino

The Chaos

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Too cool, the hard part is trying to get them to spawn there, but I didn't know about the line of sight thing, good job!

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't teammates play a factor in your spawning also?

Yes, teammates do factor into where the enemy will spawn; and the "Line of Sight" factor applies to them as well. if you co-ordinate with your teammates, you can actually "Force" the enemy to spawn only from 2 - 3 locations; and after that, you'll be able to tear the enemy up.

I'll add this to my original post, but I'll give an update here also: I have figured out how to control the enemy spawns when using a Gunship and/or Chopper Gunner. I'll post a video of that, and an explanation soon. Also, now that I think about it, I'll create something showing all the spawn points.

This is only partly true because in Demolition, spawns don't change :smile:

Not true, this works in "Domination" and "Team Deathmatch" also.

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow that's amazing how they do that. lol I'm gonna go try this right now!

T

tonyboy77

Reaction score
Sin$
this i sbull he is in a private bloody match not with loads of other players running round trying to shoot him

Top Bottom
Login
Register