• Thread starter mickyboondock
  • Start date
  • Views 16,446
mickyboondock

mickyboondock

super elite
Reaction score
Sin$
why is this door suspicious? even though this door leads to nowhere, sometimes when you buy the door, it is impossible to do the lunar lander glitch afterwards. there have been several reports of this, along with my experience. do not post saying it is wrong, becuase this only happens sometimes.​

feel free to check out My Channel for more multiplayer and zombies glitches and tricks.

want more proof?​
Just tested this and I couldn't get the LL glitch after. Neither could my three other friends. Doesn't make sense though?
I always do PhD Flopper, and it works, but w the door it's patched.
Ascension is just too mysterious for me at this point...

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct me if I'm wrong. This is actually getting me thinking, the only way to get to where you were to open that door is using the lunar lander glitch. Maybe Treyarch isn't patching the glitch because it's required to be able to fully unlock the easter egg secret door. Just a thought.

mickyboondock

mickyboondock

super elite
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's a door that leads no where?
How useful.

thats why i made the video

Correct me if I'm wrong. This is actually getting me thinking, the only way to get to where you were to open that door is using the lunar lander glitch. Maybe Treyarch isn't patching the glitch because it's required to be able to fully unlock the easter egg secret door. Just a thought.

there is a reason that i think that to
i can pretty much do the glitch EVERY time.
but everytime you buy the door, you CAN NOT do the glitch anymore.

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
thats why i made the video

there is a reason that i think that to
i can pretty much do the glitch EVERY time.
but everytime you buy the door, you CAN NOT do the glitch anymore.
If that's so that means Treyarch can patch the glitch but, they're not for some reason....

mickyboondock

mickyboondock

super elite
Reaction score
Sin$
If that's so that means Treyarch can patch the glitch but, they're not for some reason....

this is why the landers could be part of the easter egg,
treyarch has the ability to patch this, because once buying the door, it is patched.
maybe something like buy the door then blow up the rocket(causing the lander rails to break)
and that could make the glitch work again. idk!! i just made the video

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am sure no game developer would intentionally leave a glitch in their game to further an easter egg they will patch it soon i reckon. That door that u buy for 1500 is probably just a error in the game because aint the most expensive door in any zombie match 1250?

mickyboondock

mickyboondock

super elite
Reaction score
Sin$
I am sure no game developer would intentionally leave a glitch in their game to further an easter egg they will patch it soon i reckon. That door that u buy for 1500 is probably just a error in the game because aint the most expensive door in any zombie match 1250?

yes but the only thing is buying the door patches the lander glitch

iJeph

iJeph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure it is patched when you buy the door? Maybe you just have a failstreak like I do at trying to do the glitch sometimes... :unsure:

yodudeillboost

yodudeillboost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it does not patch it i buy it then go right back up there with the lander glitch

Gambino

The Chaos

[LAUGHING FACE EMOJI]
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Have u tried the LL glitch from a different lander? the one near PhD flopper?
I always do PhD Flopper, and it works, but w the door it's patched.
Ascension is just too mysterious for me at this point...

T

TheJanitorMop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
? This door is nothing new. I've bought it plenty of times before and gotten back up into the LL glitch.

I

xFreshhhhh

Hot Spitta
Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested this and I couldn't get the LL glitch after. Neither could my three other friends. Doesn't make sense though?

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Treyarch has something up their sleaves that there not telling us...

Screwww

Screwww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but think logically. why would they leave the glitch in intentionally. if it was meant for the glitch to happen then the AC units on top of the building near PhD would be solid and not permiable. But i do think that this could have something to do with eater eggs perhaps it needs a trigger so when you do move forward to that easter egg than something will actually appear behind that door and you will be able to buy it normally. If that made any sense. But treyarch needs to put more into the code because the code ends after the death machine.

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
they were probably playing with the doors and forgot to take it out big deal.... they didnt put this in sdfu you dumb newbs

Derf Jagged

Derf Jagged

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they just put it in for decoration. Maybe they wanted the open doorway next to the door to look like it can be opened/closed, so they just put a working door there and moved the switch to somewhere they thought was not acessable.

Or its a conspiracy :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register