• Views 13,438
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MURK xDYL4N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: this only works if you didn't play a multiplayer public match after being reset and you are still lvl 1!

A new way to unreset yourself after the latest patch on March 1st. With this glitch you can edit your Playercard and it won't get reset. I found this glitch but i have no video so if someone will make a video ill rep them and give credit!
1. Have your friend invite you to his Playermatch lobby.
2. Go to Playercard>Leaderboards>
3. Click (X), so you can change the filter.
4. Hover that little box that pops up prompting you to change the Leaderboards filter to Players:Friends or Everyone and Duration: Weekly, Monthly, or All-Time.
5. Ask your friend to switch the lobby to Combat Training.
6. Once the lobby has switched to Combat Training, still keep on hovering over the Leaderboards filter and press the Guide button (Big X in the middle of the controller).
7. Then go to Xbox Live Party and choose any Gamertag in Your Xbox Live Party. *There must be players in your Xbox Live Party.
8. Once you clicked a Gamertag,click on "View COD Playercard".
9. Press (B) on the Leaderboards filter option to cancel, then Fileshare, and keep pressing (B) until you see the "Edit player card" option. You can edit your playercard as well and click save.
10. Go to online player match and you will be unreset!

There you go your welcome :lol:

M

Malo

- Premium Member -
Reaction score
Sin$
you should have posted earlier =(... just got d ranked, but i levled up

Teh Llama

Teh Llama

Hold my beer.. I got this
Reaction score
Sin$
Grrr i played after my reset.. :frown:

W

whosyourmack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would have liked this posted a few weeks ago :frown:

Intentions

Intentions

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Stolen from The Tech Game.
Dude, give credit.

It works...
Here's proof.
voutch1.jpg
Real Post
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=954176/start=0.html

Android

Android

Just Imagine
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
When I press B in the combat training lobby nothing happens, do i have to go into a game for it to work?

L

luyolo

Reaction score
Sin$
Its way too late for me. already halfway through 1st prestige. (got reset 3 weeks ago.)

D

Drunken Warrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been posted before it does not work i myself have tried this and it's garbage.

Flume

iFacebook

100% Unicorn
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: this only works if you didn't play a multiplayer public match after being reset and you are still lvl 1!

A new way to unreset yourself after the latest patch on March 1st. With this glitch you can edit your Playercard and it won't get reset. I found this glitch but i have no video so if someone will make a video ill rep them and give credit!
4. Hover that little box that pops up prompting you to change the Leaderboards filter to Players:Friends or Everyone and Duration: Weekly, Monthly, or All-Time.
6. Once the lobby has switched to Combat Training, still keep on hovering over the Leaderboards filter and press the Guide button (Big X in the middle of the controller).
7. Then go to Xbox Live Party and choose any Gamertag in Your Xbox Live Party. *There must be players in your Xbox Live Party.
9. Press (B) on the Leaderboards filter option to cancel, then Fileshare, and keep pressing (B) until you see the "Edit player card" option. You can edit your playercard as well and click save.

Good Tut man

Too bad this wasn't released when i got reset :angry:

IIVII IE IR IK

KiiNG JAMEZ

Beastly
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Tut man

Too bad this wasn't released when i got reset :angry:
You should test a method before you tell everyone this is a good tut. Especially being a experienced member you should know better.

T

Toon HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am about to try it but no one is on can someone send Toon is Pro a message.

LegendaryLSD

TazzyMyDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

what would be funny is if someone posted a new way to "undo" something, so the people who make a video would get screwed because the person would make up a method... as to where you could be making this up and it would just be hilarious to see someone post something like "OMFG it didn't work!" ...if they tested on themselves to even test the undo.

Flume

iFacebook

100% Unicorn
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You should test a method before you tell everyone this is a good tut. Especially being a experienced member you should know better.
Well I have seen this posted before and it sounds like it could work

Now I have no accounts to test it on, So I just said good tut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register