• Start date
  • Views 9,815
C

Clutterbuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent seen this anywhere else so i thought i should share :smile:

I have only tried it with marathon and lightweight, so im not sure it works with anything else.

But what you do is when you are about to run out of stamina and before you begin walking again, dolphin dive and stand straight up after you do and begin running again. When you get up you should have full stamina again. Then you can just keep doing this until you get where you need to be.

Think what you want, but trust me it works. Have fun.

Let me know if it worked out for you. :smile:

Thanks

Mediicated

Mediicated

Reaction score
Sin$
I havent seen this anywhere else so i thought i should share :smile:

I have only tried it with marathon and lightweight, so im not sure it works with anything else.

But what you do is when you are about to run out of stamina and before you begin walking again, dolphin dive and stand straight up after you do and begin running again. When you get up you should have full stamina again. Then you can just keep doing this until you get where you need to be.

Think what you want, but trust me it works. Have fun.

Let me know if it worked out for you. :smile:

Thanks
if this works i can use this for alot of things on GB

imjamesscott

imjamesscott

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also have marathon without having marathon after doing the rt semtex then y no gun glitch

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Good post man. Keep up the good work.

thats kinda why i said please move to glitches in the description...?
Oh, and by the way, for future references, post your tutorials here so they will get moved quicker and you won't have flamers flame like that guy. :wink:

Facebook

Facebook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing this the day the game came out, not much of a glitch.

B

bigred6900

Reaction score
Sin$
Uhhh Ooooo gayarch needs to patch this...it's unfair....
How is it unfair? You dolphin dive and you cant even use your gun, and its not like you can keep running non stop without regaining stamina. I think its perfectly fine.

CrAzYGaMer

CrAzYGaMer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good find but it isn't that hard to get marathon pro and it doesn't take that long either i mean really who would dive every where i honestly think this would make you a great target.

Diprivan

Drewfus87

Yeah Bo'
Reaction score
Sin$
good find but it isn't that hard to get marathon pro and it doesn't take that long either i mean really who would dive every where i honestly think this would make you a great target.

Who? People that want to use a perk other than Marathon...

Th3Rush22

Th3Rush22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
um i cant get this to work and im not jokeing i dive and am out of stamina when i get back up

Top Bottom
Login
Register