Patched Invincible glitch on Radiation

• Thread starter marktheshark4U
  • Start date
  • Views 11,771
M

marktheshark4U

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'm not sure if you'd classify this as an actual 'glitch' or a 'strategy' but I found an almost invincible spot on Radiation and have tested it 3 times and all 3 times I went over 30-1 and pissed the other team off royally (lot's of hate mail...lol)

What you need is flak jacket and tactical mask pro (reg flak jacket okay but tactical mask has to be PRO) Here is the spot on the map...

radiation.jpg

It helps if you have decoys as well so you can keep bringing traffic to you.

Climb up the stairs and you will see some metal (looks like barbed wire on the floor) go prone and lay with your sights just looking over the wire at the top of the stairs. Have lot's of ammo ( use dual mag with your gun)

That's it, C4, frags rocket attempts - nothing will kill you there and you can easily pick everyone off as they try to climb up the latter - it is 'almost' impossible to die in this spot barring killstreaks hitting you - which is also very difficult - choppers and valkerys are about the only thing you have to watch for.

Now, I said 'almost' because I know many guys on this forum hate campers so it's only fair I give the solution to this spot as well...

To remove someone from this spot - use tomahawk or ballistic knife and climb up the ladder just to the point where you can aim the device without the camper seeing your head. You will probably have to try a couple times to get on the right spot of the latter as it's a very narrow window but once your there, you can use tomahawk or ballistic knife before you head shows enough to get picked of by the left trigger camper.

I have found spots like this on almost every map - just hit me up if you want to know any more... gt: marktheshark4u

enjoy and be nice to your local campers!

Facebook

Facebook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, I did this before in a GB match that was pistols only, lmfao, it's great.

demon dylan

demon dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you made me think a total different thing nice find noob =) lol plus rep

T

TheJanitorMop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unless this spot does something that is different from what typically happens or what is supposed to happen in BO (for example, in this spot C4/frags/rockets literally cannot do any damage to you for some reason), this is just a strategy and not a glitch. I'm not trying to flame, I'm just saying that if it's simply "difficult" to be killed in this spot, that's just it-it's just a good spot.

M

marktheshark4U

Reaction score
Sin$
unless this spot does something that is different from what typically happens or what is supposed to happen in BO (for example, in this spot C4/frags/rockets literally cannot do any damage to you for some reason), this is just a strategy and not a glitch. I'm not trying to flame, I'm just saying that if it's simply "difficult" to be killed in this spot, that's just it-it's just a good spot.

Yeah - I know - I probably shouldn't have put it in 'glitches' cause it's not really a 'glitch' - but didn't really know where else to post. There is spots like this I have found in Jungle, Villa, Array, Berlin Wall, Crisis, Launch, Nuketown, WMD, Discovery, & Havana. Perhaps I will make just one big 'campers delight' post to give all the spots and solutions I have come across. I have found difficult to kill spots on every map but these particular ones have 'near impossible to kill' spots like Radiation.

Caucasian Ops

Caucasian Ops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a glitch, and not invincible.. maybe make a video and post it there?

iJeph

iJeph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seriously would not encourage camping :o but good post though. (I guess it would appeal to some people).

M

MrPiggy

Reaction score
Sin$
yes please post a pic and can u post the other camping spots in different maps please

DeTr1mEnTaL

DeTr1mEnTaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seriously would not encourage camping :o but good post though. (I guess it would appeal to some people).

I camp every level I play in COD, that is why I have a 3.39 k/d ratio. There is nothing wrong with camping.. The people that complain are the ones who blow at the game, you know where the guy is thats camping but you can't kill him. get better at the game

hpnotic

hpnotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I camp every level I play in COD, that is why I have a 3.39 k/d ratio. There is nothing wrong with camping.. The people that complain are the ones who blow at the game, you know where the guy is thats camping but you can't kill him. get better at the game

No offense, but anyone can sit in a corner and camp... my 9 year old cousin went 22-3 on havana campin. Camp= no skill

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
wow this is FAIL..... if someone throws a Semtex on you you will die... anyone can just jump around the corner and spray you?? you must be a newb not to die there

Fajah

Fajah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have laid up there before but never in that exact spot great find. I want more please. lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register