nice but he makes it look so easy solo lol :tongue:

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
been posted already, alot.
we need new kinds of glitches not a repost.
but i guess good post? :unsure:

M

MeekoHFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what do you do exactly? What happens when you run out of ammo?

B

Blops

Reaction score
Sin$
So what do you do exactly? What happens when you run out of ammo?
when your in the spot above the truck. move towards the staircase there is an invisible wall. From there move to your left you will hit another wall. jump up onto it then you can just fall/jump down. to get the powerups. or you can just have one person on the ground.

M

MeekoHFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Is it just as simple as buying the lunar lander then move back then back onto the side quickly? Does it need to be a specific spot of the lander?

N

notafakeaccount

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Is it just as simple as buying the lunar lander then move back then back onto the side quickly? Does it need to be a specific spot of the lander?
Doesnt have to be that exact spot in the video, but just do it where i show you in the video, it works best. Also for the power ups, thats what they person on the ground is for, he stands in that far corner, and when theres a power up he runs over and gets it, the zombies wont hit him cuz they are going after the guy on the truck.

IndiWiz

GuCCi x SNIPES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get onto the lunar lander so it can take me up. will someone be willing to show me the correct way to do it. my gt is GuCCi x SNIPEz

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait? so i took my own video? Haha, you sir are a retard! :biggrin:
Calling me a retard and getting your little friend in here to prove it proves to me that you are immature and probably in 5th grade. Please, kid, don't call me a retard. I have a WAY bigger education than you 5th grade education.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Calling me a retard and getting your little friend in here to prove it proves to me that you are immature and probably in 5th grade. Please, kid, don't call me a retard. I have a WAY bigger education than you 5th grade education.
This is probably the only post where I've seen you attempt to type with good grammar and spelling. As for your "bigger education", I find it shameful that you use it to call every member a leech and make idiotic posts in this forum. You don't run Black Ops Glitches, stop acting like it.

As for the video, this looks incredible and I'm going to try it tomorrow night. Thanks for posting!

N

notafakeaccount

Reaction score
Sin$
Please, kid, don't call me a retard. I have a WAY bigger education than you 5th grade education.
I have a much higher education than your 5th grade education. Thats the phrase you were looking for. Retard. And no i didnt ask him to come in here and say that. He did that on his own. lol, way bigger education, thats makes me giggle.

This is probably the only post where I've seen you attempt to type with good grammar and spelling. As for your "bigger education", I find it shameful that you use it to call every member a leech and make idiotic posts in this forum. You don't run Black Ops Glitches, stop acting like it.

As for the video, this looks incredible and I'm going to try it tomorrow night. Thanks for posting!
No problem :biggrin:

F

froze sniper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You mad bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register