• Views 6,803
Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Found by [member=lxmoddedwarfail] on Se7enSins. The glitch has worked since day one, and the method has not been released. I was informed on how to do it, but I will not be releasing it, I will leave that up to [member=lxmoddedwarfail].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuYqCbqL0Ek

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find lxModdedwarfail and nice vid Cheez. I'll definitely be looking forward to a tut, if it will be released if not have fun with it :tongue:.

Jesse6566

Jesse6566

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely exited for a tut, hope it comes soon before its patched.. I haven't got to try any glitches on this map yet!

Thanks for the video, great find + rep :wink:

I

IBoughtAHoeAtWM

Reaction score
Sin$
all you have to do is go in the glitch and the zombies will be distracted

XoX

XoX

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
mind maybe telling some trusted members ( around 500+ posts, 100+ rep) , ^^
please?

T

THE MESSIAH

Reaction score
Sin$
Found by [member=lxmoddedwarfail] on Se7enSins. The glitch has worked since day one, and the method has not been released. I was informed on how to do it, but I will not be releasing it, I will leave that up to [member=lxmoddedwarfail].

dont tell me this is the one where you lie down in the corner and then go underneath the map
as far as i know thats patched is all im sayin like -__-

XoX

XoX

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol read what u said... That's leeching

No..
I was just asking for a tut for a glitch.
Leeching is if all you do on the forums is getting tuts and stuff and never giving anything back to the community.
Leech is someone who has like 5 posts,-1 rep and is on every thread asking for tuts and free stuff and and never posting tuts or anything himself

tiRED

tiRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No..
I was just asking for a tut for a glitch.
Leeching is if all you do on the forums is getting tuts and stuff and never giving anything back to the community.
Leech is someone who has like 5 posts,-1 rep and is on every thread asking for tuts and free stuff and and never posting tuts or anything himself

Yeah ure actually right.. You where more like a crying girl begging for a tut :smile:

D

dav09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have done a glitch like this in the same corner. Basically the one i did is you play split screen(split screen online works too). Go into the corner where he was but you have to have juggernaut. The leave them bump you and down out of the map. You need to be prone when doing this. Now that account 1 is unplayable the other screen is as you are playing on split screen). He is lying down in a different position i think.

LegendaryLSD

TazzyMyDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Probably just a regular get-out-of-the-map with lag or without lag glitches, then you get into the spot inside any walls or above the map... It doesn't look like a regular glitch would get you there, so yes, it is just a nice out-of-map glitch.

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
mind maybe telling some trusted members ( around 500+ posts, 100+ rep) , ^^
please?
How about he releases it for people with over 600 posts and 200 rep :lol: . I'm just kidding but, it's funny how you pick the exact requirements as what you have. Also, if you read what he says, it isn't his decision to release the glitch he is just previewing it.

B

Blore xD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, Doesn't this happen when someone does the out of map glitch? :biggrin:
(I'm not a leech, I have just made a new account...)

J

joey30211

Reaction score
Sin$
lmao ur garbage go to the corner nd go prone nd u go out of the map to do that just have jug nd get up towards the wall if anyone wants learn how msg me Rexdalefinest nd there an even better spot than that ppl like u need to stop being so greedy boyy

Top Bottom
Login
Register