http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Qk1hTs2WY

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Should say "A lot".

Spell correctly if you are going to keep bragging about being a grammar Nazi in your award section.

The awards are given by other users ie mods ,Show the Reason for the Award > Someone who is very articulate and is seen using good grammar and spelling the >>MAJORITY<< of the time

Im willing to bet your still at school and daily get shoved in Lockers .alot is a none existent spelling used on the internet ALOT sometimes people are on devices that incorrectly check spelling and word it as such .you do not have any mod or other such users rights so it is not your place to tell others what they may or may not do ..

Mae

Mae

"French" Toast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The awards are given by other users ie mods ,Show the Reason for the Award > Someone who is very articulate and is seen using good grammar and spelling the >>MAJORITY<< of the time

Im willing to bet your still at school and daily get shoved in Lockers .alot is a none existent spelling used on the internet ALOT sometimes people are on devices that incorrectly check spelling and word it as such .you do not have any mod or other such users rights so it is not your place to tell others what they may or may not do ..
It seems to me that people are angry. Also, it is correct spelling if it is like "A lot." "Alot" isn't a word. Good try though. Even if you think internet speak is correct, it really is not. Sigh, people need to just learn. Before you ask, I am in school. Going on my Senior year.

A

ALBINONINJA

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else notice the little kid voice at the beginning of the video? :mellow:

Or was it just me?

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else notice the little kid voice at the beginning of the video? :mellow:

Or was it just me?
OMG IT MUST BE SOMETHING ABOUT THE EASTER EGG!!!!!!!!111!!!!!one
lol jk but i dont like playing with high pitched people because it gets anoying when the attempt to be leader in zombies or in search or something :tongue:

.Paradox

.Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should say "A lot".

Spell correctly if you are going to keep bragging about being a grammar Nazi in your award section.

He said something similar to this to me about a week ago, just because I edited my post, because I made a grammatical error. Fixing the error is better than leaving it. <_<

/offtopic

This actually helped me even though it's old, because I could only find 2 on my own. Gracias B)

Top Bottom
Login
Register