xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
2 New Ballistic Knife Glitches
These two glitches will get you Unlimited Ballistic Knives and an Instant Ballistic Knife Revive!​
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unlimited Ballistic Knife Glitch:
Easy glitch to get unlimited knives for your ballistic knife.​
Requirements:
  • Ballistic Knife
  • Ray Gun
Tutorial
  1. Shoot your ballistic knife at a zombie. The ballistic knife cannot kill the zombie, but you still need to hit it.
  2. Switch to your Ray Gun and kill the zombie.
  3. Now go and pick up the knifes. Instead of only getting one new knife, you will get 4!
  4. Repeat for unlimited ballistic knives!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Instant Ballistic Revive Glitch:
Easy glitch for reviving a teammate instantly. You don't even need to hit them for it to work.​
Requirements:
  • Upgraded Ballistic Knife
  • Frag Grenades
  • Downed Teammate
Tutorial
  1. Get the Ballistic Knife from the Mystery Box and Upgrade it in the Pack-a-Punch room.
  2. Wait until one or more of your teammates is downed. Get within range of a frag grenade.
  3. Throw your frag directly at your teammate(s). When it explodes, they will be instantly revived!

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
These are neat. Did you come up with these yourself ?

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
These are neat. Did you come up with these yourself ?
For those of you saw that other guy's post a few hours ago, he 100% copied and pasted from here, which is why his thread has been removed.

T

Teh Kitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2nd one I knew but didn't know if it was patched or not, thanks :smile:

K

Kershocker v2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The Frag-LB thing might not work since they patched the Monkey Bombs Glitch. But who knows, it might work since monkey bomb is equipment and the knifes is not.

C

Cursor

Reaction score
Sin$
Pritty cool and i'll have to use this some time during a zombies match whenever i decide to use the balistic knife!!! :biggrin:

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I like using the unlimited one when I upgrade the BK it's a real handy thing to know. :smile:

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the Ballistic Knife is actually better than most people realize. Obviously its no Thunder Gun, Ray Gun, or HK21, but its a nice second weapon on earlier rounds.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What a piece of s*** this stuff was posted ages ago kid
If you look at the date of the original post you will see that I posted this over a month ago:
Code:
Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:21 PM
Next time check the date before you say that something is old. If it's old and you don't want to see it anymore, then don't bump it by posting on it. This was pages back before you posted...

Top Bottom
Login
Register