• Views 5,400
-Monster-

-Monster-

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did not know this was posted alread Q
i didnt know where to post untill i saw that someone else posted 2 of their spots in this section so enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ2pEjie9C0&feature=player_embedded
pleaze move to glitches

EW Iconic

EW Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't take credit for this. Plenty of people go to this spot especially in search.

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Just no. This has been posted a few times. Just STOP.

M

MikeyMW2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not know about this spot THANK YOU + REP who cares what the haters think!

D

DontRageKids

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't know about this spot, and it's cool that you posted but if it's well known I wouldn't take credit for it, just because of all the trolls and what not. Cool though, I didn't know about it.

xMasteRxSaMx

xMasteRxSaMx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW I found this spot ages ago and posted on THIS site about a week after release, don't take credit when it is not deserved. Here is a link to my thread...
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/350708-glitchspot-on-radiation/page__p__2534129#entry2534129

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
old, i did this like the 3rd day, didnt think it was post worthy, plus ive seen people up there before.

not really "new" but thanks for sharing, im sure alot of people didn't know.

gblue69

gblue69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sure this spot was first seen on the arc of the covenant, auld as the hills. :biggrin: thanx for trying though if peolple didnt post cause they weren't sure it was posted or not then nothin would be posted.

Also is anyone else havin an issue with the search tool bar constantly not finding anything? prob something im doing wrong.

cheech1206

cheech1206

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know why all these ppl are hating on you. This is the first time I've seen this spot and even if it is old I still think its cool that your trying to help. So ignore the haters and keep up the good work and thanks for the tip. +rep from me.

Astro

The Black Hand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know why all these ppl are hating on you. This is the first time I've seen this spot and even if it is old I still think its cool that your trying to help. So ignore the haters and keep up the good work and thanks for the tip. +rep from me.

Exactley this. Im not sure what it is with forum trolls.

Stormshine

Stormshine

Vi stands for Stupid!
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I've played Black ops since it came out, and never even heard of this spot. thank you! +rep.

Top Bottom
Login
Register