• Thread starter PAC-MAN
  • Start date
  • Views 5,639
P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This "glitch" (not 100% sure its a glitch) will help you hop up from going into prone after running, or Dolphin Diving.
You will only be able to do this into water. Anything from a puddle, to a river.

This is a very simple process, it only takes 3 simple steps. In this example, I will be using the map "Jungle."

1. Align your body with some form of water. In my demonstration, I will be using the puddle river thing in the center of the map.

2. Sprint and hold "B" or "O" to Dolphin Dive to prone into the body of water.

3. Twist your body to whatever direction you need to either move, or kill someone.

After you do these steps, your body will automatically go to a crouched form, but you will not be able to go prone in that location. (because it is water)
This is very effective for playing Domination, or Headquarters.

Note: I will be adding pics in the morning.

P

PaadddyyM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested,
I don't think there is any need for this but it is really fun to do :smile:

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested,

When you hop up like some sort of monkey, and the enemy team is confused as f***, then yes it is fun.

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested,

When you hop up like some sort of monkey, and the enemy team is confused as f***, then yes it is fun.

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He's adding pics in the morning.
And honestly, I don't think he needs pics because its very simple.

Techniqually its the morning, I'm just too lazy to go turn on the Xbox, and play a private match lol

T

TOMAHAWK GAWD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know why you would take all the time to do it but it would look pretty cool for game winner

X

xX JohnW Xx

Reaction score
Sin$
Not a glitch ur just not allowed to go prone in water so it kicks u up

J

Jackfx1

Reaction score
Sin$
ive been doin this for a while its fun at first then gets boring its not very tacticle i found this out while i was trying to see if i could swim i did a dolphin dive and i thought i was floting on the water but i was just crouched good thing you posted though it will seem very usefull to some people

A

Altron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldnt really consider this a glitch. It is helpful info to know though. Ive had a vid in my file share of me superman quickscoping someone off the cliff in jungle for a while now. Its a very effective way of getting first bloods on that map.

M

mangaduu

Reaction score
Sin$
The thermal competition swimsuits allow the user to Maintain Security in the temperature of body Without restricting movement in or near water. The competition swimsuits fabric sun protection, lightweight, quick drying and non-restrictive Usually Provides SPF of 50 year, the Highest rating for fabric on the market today. The jerseys are available in a Variety of models and sizes available for babies, children and adults. Sun hats and Other buoyancy aids with costumes are disponible.

Water sports require the wearer to put it Something Other Than What Is Usually Used For recreation IS normal in the water. Fountains competition swimsuits are specifically Designed to Be Worn in the different missions of the water, Those in the competitive level. This competition swimsuits HAS Both body temperature and to keep sports fans security Prolonged Periods in water. Water sports jerseys come in a Variety of cuts and designs, Such as body suits with sleeves, UV and rash guards, hoods, gloves and boots. The material IS Treated with the carrier to Maintain normal body heat, and the Flexibility and robustness required from jerseys worn specifically for water play.

For Those Who do not want to sacrifice the trend of the function and assembly, designer competition swimsuits Meet Need this. Many of the collection include competition swimsuits fashion designers with trendy styles and Exceptional choice for Those Who Have preferences in fashion. There are competition swimsuits made from materials PROCESSED That Penetrate to allow sunlight, allowing Holders of bronze With Their jerseys. There are variants That Increase the body parts or breasts Such as Such as mask defects protruding bellies. There really IS no limit to fashion competition swimsuits , You Can Choose.

swim parka

swim jammer

Top Bottom
Login
Register