What's new

Patched [Black Ops] - Out of Numbers (fully) Glitch!!

• Thread starter Krayzed Native
  • Start date
  • Views 3,727
K

Krayzed Native

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey There, Krayzed Native bringing another out of map glitch, this on the campaign mission numbers, using the godmode gamesave, feel free to give this a try as i didnt add everything in the video but its some pretty epic exploring, if you do not know how to get the godmode gamesave, search around some and voila!!!!
anyways heres the video

Thanks for Viewing :smile:

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
not a glitch
and its technically not out the map
your just out the mission area which anyone can run and jump around the map

React

React

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not a glitch
and its technically not out the map
your just out the mission area which anyone can run and jump around the map

uhm

1: A glitch is defined to be an exploit not intended to be used by the creators of game so this basically is a glitch.

2: You said "your just out the mission area which anyone can run and jump around the map". Im pretty sure last i checked an out of the map IS to be able to run a jump around the map outside of the mission area, so yeah...

HaRD SoUNdZ

HaRD SoUNdZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares who is sad enough to want to get out of a map.
How boring.

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How boring.

EXACTLY..... anyone can run off from the mission theirs nothing blocking you.... so its not a glitch
its not like you jumped over a barrier or something and the whole thing was pointless

no you didnt get out the map all you did was run away from the mission thats not out the map genius
out the map means you LITERALLY get out the walls surrounding the map

K

Krayzed Native

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How boring.

why you even on this site then ******? you clicked on a link saying out of map and you say some bulls***, man get off sevin sins, you treyarch lovin ******

K

Krayzed Native

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EXACTLY..... anyone can run off from the mission theirs nothing blocking you.... so its not a glitch
its not like you jumped over a barrier or something and the whole thing was pointless

no you didnt get out the map all you did was run away from the mission thats not out the map genius

lol your just as fukin homo as other buddy here, learn what glitchin' is youo ******

HaRD SoUNdZ

HaRD SoUNdZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Nicely said.

lol your just as fukin homo as other buddy here, learn what glitchin' is youo ******

I thought people glitch to give them an advantage in an online game.
Not to run away from the mission in campaign, that renders you a chicken. lol

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
RIGHT.... who wants to do this NOT GLITCH in campaign? it doesn't do anything useful.
anyone who played this mission can see you can run and jump to random buildings if your bored

K

Krayzed Native

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RIGHT.... who wants to do this NOT GLITCH in campaign? it doesn't do anything useful.
anyone who played this mission can see you can run and jump to random buildings if your bored

f*** y'allz, at least i got out the map, while you ******s, still gettin bum rushed by Josh Olin, learn whut glitching is, you Goof

Swat player

Swat player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't consider it a glitch because you used god mode, which is using modified files.. so technically, no, not a glitch. You simply jumped to a area out side of the main area, which normally would kill you to prevent a glitch because you had god mode, your survived.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Nicely said.

I thought people glitch to give them an advantage in an online game.
Not to run away from the mission in campaign, that renders you a chicken. lol

honestly dude you cant talk down on this what so ever yeah its useless to YOU but who are you to say that this isn't fun or useful for anyone else i never knew you thought for everyone on this site. I rather have a guy come on here post a useless glitch than to have a guy like you come on here and just flame the f*ck out of forums.

OT: I actually find this quite amusing seeing as i never knew this keep it up and dont let any assh*le tell you your post are useless.

Top Bottom
Login
Register