http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5U1AotAc3Q&feature=player_embedded

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew about the first spot which is quite good for using in domination to defend B.
Never knew about the second spot that would be quite handy in team deathmatch i'd imagine.

Thanks Bro.

O

Oplosthee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew about the first spot which is quite good for using in domination to defend B.
Never knew about the second spot that would be quite handy in team deathmatch i'd imagine.

Thanks Bro.

Exactly what i do, i didnt knew about second spot either.

G

GummB

Reaction score
Sin$
darn... I was hoping it would take longer for someone to find and post that second one. I have been hogging that for myself for a while lol. the first is news to me though.

I got another spot I have been using for quite some time now and am willing to share. If anyone is interested in using their cap to film it add me and i'll gladly show you.

XBOX GT: xxDaddyfattxx

GummB

good post btw, we need more of these kinda spots

T

TheDonBishopRon

Reaction score
Sin$
That first one is really nice. Like someone said before, it will be awesome for Domination defending B.

A

Altron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. Yesterday some guy was in the first spot you showed and I was freaking out because he continuously killed our team for like a solid minute! It took quite a while for someone to kill him. Its definately the best spot on that map so far.

N

nukesmods

Reaction score
Sin$
They were not found by him I already had those glitches on u tube when the game first came out

Top Bottom
Login
Register