Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
its the same old thing once you once you see the vent you just simple as that & and another one near the Box.

Once your on the vent they cannot hurt you

Skip to 1:00 to watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpxRUOOsgTs

i made this video, i thought it would benefit someone to show how this glitch was.

Enjoy :wink:

-Blaze

Zswizzy

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Free Hoster Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats pretty sick, i'm gonna have to try this out. Thanks.

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, no barrier glitches r patched. But, I think that treyarch will fix all barriier glitches in one patch bcuz the method of the glitch is the same

HallaFamer

HallaFamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well idk about this glitch because I haven't tried it yet but I know the one in the main room I cannot get on the piece of wood anymore to jump up. So idk if they patched the window jumping or not.

A

Altron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I found that same glitch yesterday after seeing the vid about being able to climb boarded windows. There is a ton of different window ledge glitches. The best spot so far though is getting hit up to the high ledge in the main room window.
There's also another one in the pig room on the bottom floor, and in the pack-a-punch room.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
its the same old thing once you once you see the vent you just simple as that & and another one near the Box.

Once your on the vent they cannot hurt you

Skip to 1:00 to watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpxRUOOsgTs

i made this video, i thought it would benefit someone to show how this glitch was.

Enjoy :wink:

-Blaze

uhh... you know you didnt even do this right in the video right :\ you can jump up a whole nother layer from where you were. all you have to do is jump crouch while holding forward against the wall, then you cant get hit at all.

edit: 666 rep i am the devil :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register