Not open for further replies.
E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Please take your time to read this topic carefully.

• Posting a lobby in this section charging: Permanent Ban
    [*]Posting a lobby in this section: 3 Day Ban
  • 1. Do your own modding research
    People who are creating the mods and finding glitches that you see on this very forum are often members just like you. These people registered here, followed tutorials, and learned many things about the game and its vulnerabilities just by searching this forum and experimenting for themselves.
  • 2. Search
    Have something you are about to ask? 90% chance it is already answered in either the MW2 Support forum or throughout this forum. There is no reason you should be asking something without first searching.

• You can use the 7S Custom Google Search page found here or use the built in search engine. A suggestion when searching is to tick Search titles only and select the appropriate forum when searching.
  • 3. Asking for Warez!
    Do not ask for the default_mp.xex, code_post, or anything that is on the MW2 disc. This is not allowed in the public forums.
  • 4. This is NOT a Support Section
    If you need support for Modern Warfare 2 post them in the MW2 Modding Support forum. If you need support for your jtag, or other Xbox related queries post them in the Xbox 360 Support forum.
  • 6. "I've been scammed by ____" threads
    These threads are pointless in this section, reason being is because it will be deleted once we see it. If you have had a problem with someone who has scammed you from this forum please post in the Talk to Staff section with proof that you have been scammed. Without proof there is not much we can do.
  • 7. Asking for or giving out invites to lobbies
    These do not belong in this section. There is a MW2 Modded Game Lobby section where many free lobbies are hosted daily.
  • 8. Keyvaults
    Keyvaults are not allowed to be sold on 7S. If you feel like giving one out for free that is your choice, but do not ask for rep and remember a lot of people using one KV isn't going to work out to well either.
  • 9. "I've hosted 3 lobbies, why can't I sell" Threads
    You should know by now that just because you host 3 free lobbies doesn't mean you automatically get to charge aka become an Official Lobby Host. We have quite a few Official Lobby hosts right now, if you want to become and Official Host that is up to Azzid.
  • 10. Posting a patch_mp.ff
    Congratulations on creating that patch, while you are making your post make sure to include exactly what your patch contains. There are a lot of advanced patches out there, if you post a patch mind you that some members will see it as another copy of something that already has been made. However, if you see posts that are flaming you, please report them. If you post just a link your thread will get deleted. A free upload host for your patch you can use is http://www.mediafire.com/ (This website has no download wait times, this is why I am suggesting it)
  • 11. Asking for rep.Do not ask for reputation, this is considered abusing the reputation system and will not be tolerated.
  • 12. Asking for a Modded lobby.
    This section is NOT requesting/asking for a modded lobby of any sort! (This includes infection lobbies and tenth lobbies) This section is meant to discuss Modern Warfare 2 Modding. If you are looking for a lobby you can find them here;
  • 13. No flaming towards other's work
If you are trying to help someone release more quality work, you may use constructive criticism. However, there is a difference between flaming and constructive criticism. If you are caught flaming another member, you will be punished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated Eclipse's post with a couple more threads of interest and another rule. Be aware of the new rule when you are going to criticize another's work.

Another thing I should mention: Please give credit where it is due.

Also, I'm adding a youtube link you can click below that shows you how to make a mod menu by droseum20 and Smileh4x

[How to]Make a MW2 .dll Mod Menu

Last edited:
Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
From now on, you MUST have a virus scan included within your original post if you are releasing a download link. Any and all threads that do not contain a virus scan after this post will be deleted. Please report any thread that does not follow this rule. To do a virus scan, use Virus Total. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register