What's new

Zombies USB Modding service thread

zBubbles

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone!

As I was having a look around the forums I seen a few people asking if you can mod zombies using a USB. The answer to this is yes, but for now I can only get it to work with playstation. Also another note on this, it doesn't work all the time and it can take a few tries of copying over your save file. Okay so lets get started on how I am going to do it and how you can get it working.

Basically what I do is mod your game save file and inject zombie dvars into it and also ones such as super jump, unlimited ammo etc.

What you need to do is copy your game save file to a usb and send it to me. I send it back and then you copy it back onto your playstation.
NOTE: It is yet not working and if you load up zombies you will need to copy it over again.
Okay now to get it working.
All you want to do is load up campaign and click on resume game. When loaded you will have all the mods activated. Now for the important part.
Save and quit your game and hover over the menu it leaves you at. Get a friend to invite you to a custom game on zombies. When you accept the invite have him back out and re-join and there you go. :smile:
As I said it can take a few tries but when you get it going its fun.

Ways to contact me to send me your save are Skype : megslogan.7s or PM me on here.

Hope this helps a few people and i look forward to helping you!

ybnice

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing this? If you are, would you mind helping me out?

Top Bottom
Login
Register