What's new

Zelda OOT in 18:51

Skate Or Die!
Journalist Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This was done only six days ago and it is crazy how much the any % category has developed in the last year and a half. From the world record being around 25 minutes a year and a half ago down to only 18:51 is a massive improvement when it comes to the glitches being used. When some of the glitches are explained it makes your brain hurt how some gamers were able to figure it out. This is real skill none of that bullsh*t MLG.

Whether or not have knowledge on speedrunning the game it is still amazing to watch. If zelda is an old classic and you haven't seen any speed running before your in for one hell of a treat

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure being a pro player on MLG, takes more skill than speedrunning. Plus, it's better to enjoy the story and all the things it has to offer, not just blow through it.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
I spent a whole afternoon watching speedruns one day, this dude beat skyrim in under an hour. Dat sh*t cray

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure being a pro player on MLG, takes more skill than speedrunning. Plus, it's better to enjoy the story and all the things it has to offer, not just blow through it.
I can't agree. All MLG people do is use the same OP guns and headglitch. But you can't compare 2 different types of games.

Skate Or Die!
Journalist Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

These people would of spent about 500hrs+ playing the game easy. They don't blow through it at all if you consider the amount of time it would take to find a glitch and then the specific frame. If you research the glitches you would see how much skill is needed to complete them I.e ganondorf and wrong warp glitches

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I spent a whole afternoon watching speedruns one day, this dude beat skyrim in under an hour. Dat sh*t cray

To be fair Skyrim is pathetically short if you just do the main storyline. Still a great time though considering all the travelling.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't agree. All MLG people do is use the same OP guns and headglitch. But you can't compare 2 different types of games.
All pros use the best guns to give them an advantage. If you are in a tourney to win a 1000 dollars which would you rather use? A CBJ or an MTAR. All pros use the same guns anyway so if everyone is using the same gun set, it is all balanced in a way. And not all the time do they headglitch. You see AR slayers do this more than say objective players like Nadeshot. Are you gonna just walk in the open and say hey shoot me? I don't think so :tongue:
These people would of spent about 500hrs+ playing the game easy. They don't blow through it at all if you consider the amount of time it would take to find a glitch and then the specific frame. If you research the glitches you would see how much skill is needed to complete them I.e ganondorf and wrong warp glitches
naner has a point about not comparing but pros spend probably double that time constantly going against other people, alot of which are better than them. This depends on whether they are scrimming a certain team but either way it takes so much intelligence, gunskill, and overall awareness to be a pro. And I'm only using CoD as an example but I'm sure in the other really high up MLG games, they are very skillful and team oriented as well.

Deus Ex Animus

Deus Ex Animus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah Ocarina... Memories abound of days of gameplay when I was little; the water temple, the lost woods....
Zelda will always be one of the cornerstones of gaming to me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register