What's new

Discussion Your thoughts on PlayStation Pro?

• Thread starter WWE
  • Start date
  • Views 1,114
W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
The console itself could've used some changes just like the Xbox one S brought and the fact that it can only record clips in 1080p?!?!

televisedfool

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Love it.

Sony showed me exactly what I expected from the console based on the leaked specs months ago and I've pretty ordered one.

1080p recorded clips is more then enough. You know how fast 4k video would fill up the hard drive? Let alone the resources the system would need to record that while playing the already taxing games? :tongue:

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the PS4 Pro sounds very promising, it should hopefully deliver what the previous one couldn't. It looks great and hope it performs as well we're promised :smile:

Shun Goku Satsu

Shun Goku Satsu

I'm just a guy who's a hero for fun
Reaction score
Sin$
Consoles be like

final-form-trash-can.jpg

Meanwhile PC be like

96613baa56ed33a4ca43cb1768b82ff722953dc2db0a7d3656fc4b266f169dd4.jpg

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Love it.

Sony showed me exactly what I expected from the console based on the leaked specs months ago and I've pretty ordered one.

1080p recorded clips is more then enough. You know how fast 4k video would fill up the hard drive? Let alone the resources the system would need to record that while playing the already taxing games? :tongue:
I'm not that familiar with the space difference lol. Didn't know bout that till now, although the fat design is weird.

Sarxy

Sarxy

Meme Lord
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont atually care lmao my normal ps4 is enough and its cheaper to buy an elgato than a new console

ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Sin$
No 4k blue ray drive tho. Considering Xbox One S and Scorpio will have one

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No 4k blue ray drive tho. Considering Xbox One S and Scorpio will have one
Get a 4k blu ray player for gbp.not many people think lets watch a dvd on the old ps4 today.everything didgital now anyways so i Dont see why it matters..

Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
Sin$
Until I have a 4K HDR television (a/k/a "not anytime soon"), there's no point for me.

I hope there doesn't come a day when Sony allows "PS4 Pro Only" titles. Then I'll be unhappy.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's a joke.

It's just a pointless piece of hardware. There's no way it'll ever do 4K gaming with those specs. It might run indie games or 2D games at 4K but the rest will run at 1440p AT BEST. It's just a pointless refresh of the PS4.

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's unnecessary for those that already have the Og ps4 or a gaming PC with better specs. That being said I have both and I'm most likely getting it shortly after release that way I could give my Og ps4 away.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
its bigger than the current ps4? size wise i mean
I know what you mean and unfortunately yes it is. Looks like a pile of bricks. It's almost everything the Xbox one S is except fatter and won't accept 4K blue ray discs or something like that (from what I read).

DELLB93

DELLB93

Scotland the brave.
Reaction score
Sin$
I picked one up as I have a Sony 4K HDR TV, loving it to be honest! Even the dashboard is more smoother navigating through it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register