plugin4 =
plugin5 =

D

DerperDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it suddenly stops working then

1. Do you have USB with another launch.ini (if so it will load that one instead of the hdd one)
2. Check xbox360neighborhood is your console still connected

Upvote 0
SMxMODS

Onstagedeath

Its About Dip Thirty!
Seasoned Veteran AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
If it suddenly stops working then

1. Do you have USB with another launch.ini (if so it will load that one instead of the hdd one)
2. Check xbox360neighborhood is your console still connected
Yea I have no other launch.ini on my hdd or flash drive and its still connected cause I can still start games and stuff from it I have latest dash launch and latest dash

Upvote 0
Official Se7ensins

SycaFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I have no other launch.ini on my hdd or flash drive and its still connected cause I can still start games and stuff from it I have latest dash launch and latest dash

Did you use a different tool, from when you used it last?

Upvote 0
Official Se7ensins

SycaFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope same one and I've tried others to 

Nope same one and I've tried others to

Mm, that's strange... :confused:
Sorry, I can't help much; I've got issues of my own, as well. Do you know if you've tinkered with anything, at all, from when they were working, to now?

Upvote 0
SMxMODS

Onstagedeath

Its About Dip Thirty!
Reaction score
Sin$
After they stopped I started messing with it trying to figure out what happened nothing worked I updated to the new freestyle dash and dash launch and I re downloaded xbdm and the xrpc xexs set them as the plugins and I re downloaded the tool and all the other tools I had and yea still nothing 
After they stopped I started messing with it trying to figure out what happened nothing worked I updated to the new freestyle dash and dash launch and I re downloaded xbdm and the xrpc xexs set them as the plugins and I re downloaded the tool and all the other tools I had and yea still nothing

Upvote 0
Official Se7ensins

SycaFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Are the plugins, the latest ones? If not, have you changed any wireless settings, maybe gone from wired to wireless, or vise-versa? That may cause a connection issue.

Upvote 0
SMxMODS

Onstagedeath

Its About Dip Thirty!
Reaction score
Sin$
Are the plugins, the latest ones? If not, have you changed any wireless settings, maybe gone from wired to wireless, or vise-versa? That may cause a connection issue.
The plugins were the same ones I downloaded before but when I get home I can to download different ones and try them and I was on wireless when I used it first and then the next day I was still wireless and everything never changed a thing and then I was like mabey it's wireless glitching up so I try wired and still nothing I don't think it's network cause I can still use neighbor hood

Upvote 0
Hyphers

Hyphers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure the plugins are configured... Delete your console from Neighborhood, get it's IP and re-add it as the DEFAULT console.

Upvote 0
XeX Nathan

TheHiddenHacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think using the JRPC as a plugin and/or moving down the plugins down one. If that doesn't work your ip must of changed.

Upvote 0
nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Think using the JRPC as a plugin and/or moving down the plugins down one. If that doesn't work your ip must of changed.
No, this "COM_ERROR" Means it Cannot detect "The Linked Neighborhood Console" Make sure if the console recieves a new Local IP, that you "SET" the new IP as the "Default Console" then RESET the "Unit" and leave it off, for about *5 seconds* then Turn the console, on and Boot up the game, and Have fun. I Figured this "Mind - boggling" COM_Error out, when i switched from a different Router, and I was like duh, I forgot to set it to Default Console, then Restarted the Unit, as Plugins are Sometimes Not Responding, and it Works again.

This "blankly" means, that the console cannot connect, because the Console is not detected on the network.

I am having the same problem. So far nothing has fixed it.
Follow my Tutorial above, it should help you :tongue:

Also If you need the Working Plugins I use here: https://mega.co.nz/#!lUMElbJZ!Z8os_1BglugNezxPIAv_BxOvSfMNSxpWXK01Vw9Hlgs

Hope I helped :tongue: If you need more Help, PM me.

Upvote 0
SMxMODS

Onstagedeath

Its About Dip Thirty!
Reaction score
Sin$
i figured it out somthing got deleted from neighborhood so i re installed and its worked since

Upvote 0
G

GooeyModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im gravedigging but thats what happens when you google something... anyways, ive been having this problem where the tool im using doesnt detect jrpc2 as a plugin, i did a bo2 recovery and changed to my advanced warfare bypass, i booted aw and was console banned so i changed my kv. tools wont connect. i redid neighborhood, redid my plugins etc and nothing will connect, any help?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register