Discussion Xperia Z4 Tablet Photos Leaked by Sony

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
8MfLcto.png
Sony has done it once again folks. Sony accidentally leaked photos of the forthcoming Xperia Z4 Tablet along with the planned release date (via the Xperia Lounge app). The photos were quickly deleted, but thanks to the hardworking people at the Xperia blog, we now have these photos at our disposal. After analyzing the photos for a brief second, we can expect to see the Xperia Z4 Tablet in stores on March 3rd, 2015. Sony will be demonstrating the tablet at the Mobile World Congress convention next week in Barcelona.

Xperia-Z4-Tablet_2-315x560.png

According to a brief summary that was included in the leaked screenshots, the tablet will include a 2K resolution display (2,560 x 1,440) along with “the latest ultra fast processor” and “industry leading battery performance”. It is being rumored that the Xperia Z4's screen will be around 8-10 inches wide, which is no bigger than the screen on the Xperia Z3 Tablet. Unfortunately, no specs have been leaked, but Sony will most likely be going into further detail at the MWC convention.

According to a rumor spreading across the internet like a wildfire, the Xperia Z4 may include the Snapdragon 810 SoC processor. Considering I know absolutely nothing about processors, a quick search on Google told me that the Snapdragon 810 SoC is the "ultimate connected computing processor." According to Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 810 was created to give users the most advanced mobile experiences possible. It includes the ability to stream videos and share photos at top notch quality. You can read up on the Snapdragon 810 on the Qualcomm website.

Source[Engadget], Source[TechRadar], Source[QualComm]

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, Inkd Inkd , but I will not be promoting this to the Homepage at this time. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Top Bottom
Login
Register