• Thread starter rhombohedral
  • Start date
  • Views 12,691
rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

There are many variations of this glitch, however with this system you can get a little xp and caps boost in the first few minutes out of the vault. Great for starting a new character that you want to kick up a notch. If you're looking to level up an extremely OP character then I suggest uninstalling patches and doing the resource duplication glitch then making statues.

Step one: Make your way out of the vault collecting at least 3 RADROACH meat along the way to Sanctuary.

Step Two: Once in Sanctuary either continue collecting Radroach meat from the houses or continue toward the bridge to the house with a COOKING STATION in the driveway.

Step Three: Use the cooking station and select ROAST, then scroll down to GRILLED RADROACH.

Step Four: Press X (on PS4) immediately followed by UP on the left analog stick. This may take a few tries to get the timing right. When you have done it correctly you will see the prompt to make GRILLED RADROACH, but you will see that the DEATHCLAW STEAK is highlighted behind it. Confirm making the grilled radroach and you will see that a deathclaw steak has been added to your inventory while no radroach meat has been used.

Step Five: Rinse and repeat for XP and use deathclaw steak as currency.

Last edited:
D

DemonAsylum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice video, but the glitch you're doing has already been shown on this thread: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/get-any-robit-mod-free.1482873/
I know he is doing it with robot mods instead of food in your case, but it's the same concept.

Also, I recommend you give credit to the founder when you post glitches both on YouTube and forums. Even if you don't know and can't find out whom the founder is, you should give credit to whomever you found out about it from.

Credit for the glitch you showed in the video goes to: "Glitch Gaming"
His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaDZlyJC3ZvCAn65Vjb8Qbw

Again, nice job with the video and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the advice, I will add him as the founder. I just thought this method was worth sharing because it is easily accessible at the very beginning of the game whereas the "Ahab's Helm" method can only be done after completing the Automatron DLC.

I've gotten many a glitch from you videos in the past by the way, excellent work.

D

DemonAsylum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the advice, I will add him as the founder. I just thought this method was worth sharing because it is easily accessible at the very beginning of the game whereas the "Ahab's Helm" method can only be done after completing the Automatron DLC.

I've gotten many a glitch from you videos in the past by the way, excellent work.

No problem. I hope you didn't take any of what I said as trying to cut you short. You did a solid job with your video and thread.
I appreciate the support as well, thanks!

rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Checked this today and it still works. Would help get a little head start if you make a new character for survival mode.

rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well those hermit crabs seem about as rare as deathclaws so that should be okay XP and value wise. Thank you for letting me know.

rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to quote Brandiepooh there, failed that **** lol. There's a tutorial on how to downgrade ^ 
I kinda felt like a **** for asking but thank you so much. And do you think doing the first glitch is worth doing on a higher level character or just from the start of a new character?
I think the first glitch is better suited for a new character. There's a similar one to this with robot mods where you make a robot mod over and over you could do that without downgrading.
Or the learning curve repeating quest from Proctor Quinlan still works.

F

Fighter Tank

Reaction score
Sin$

There are many variations of this glitch, however with this system you can get a little xp and caps boost in the first few minutes out of the vault. Great for starting a new character that you want to kick up a notch. If you're looking to level up an extremely OP character then I suggest uninstalling patches and doing the resource duplication glitch then making statues.

Step one: Make your way out of the vault collecting at least 3 RADROACH meat along the way to Sanctuary.

Step Two: Once in Sanctuary either continue collecting Radroach meat from the houses or continue toward the bridge to the house with a COOKING STATION in the driveway.

Step Three: Use the cooking station and select ROAST, then scroll down to GRILLED RADROACH.

Step Four: Press X (on PS4) immediately followed by UP on the left analog stick. This may take a few tries to get the timing right. When you have done it correctly you will see the prompt to make GRILLED RADROACH, but you will see that the DEATHCLAW STEAK is highlighted behind it. Confirm making the grilled radroach and you will see that a deathclaw steak has been added to your inventory while no radroach meat has been used.

Step Five: Rinse and repeat for XP and use deathclaw steak as currency.

You forgot the part where you kill two radroaches in the house next to the cooking station.

rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You forgot the part where you kill two radroaches in the house next to the cooking station.
I just killed one from that house because you only need 3 to do the glitch, but yes there is another radroach in the house. One could just collect radroach meat on their way through the vault on the way out as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register