What's new

Game Mods xJDHD's Skyrim Modding Service

K

killen skillz

Reaction score
Sin$
Its ok, as long as it can be done. I am very sorry about it being so much harder to do then the others. :o thank you for doing it though :biggrin: (also could you name the charecter Blade) <3 you are awsome bro! ^^agreed, you seem like a good person who is more worried about his family then gamimg. (oh so rare in amarica)

K

killen skillz

Reaction score
Sin$
You are a really good person im sure you have gotten that before, and you have a wonderful family from the looks of it.
sorry :tongue: the ^^ was going to that, I am just new at this kind of stuff.

xJDHD

xJDHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possable to make a file for me? Because my dad just had a back operation, and has been hogging my xbox so I have been forced to do other things, and will not be able to get that file for a week or two, but will be able to test it due to my dad wanting to play with the mod. If it is possable, could you please give me the following:
Race: Dark Elf
Level: 20
Maxed trees: One handed, sneak, light armour, restoration, and archery
gold: 15000
Items: 2x Nighengale armour, 15 potions of health, 2x dedric daggers, 2x dedric swords, dedric armour set, and dedric bow
Carryweight: 450
-Instant shout-
sorry for not including codes, but I have a lot of things to do (school related) and do not have time for it right now. If this all goes well, which I know it will, I will try to give you 10 dollers
You have alot of things to do like school stuff, but you found the time to provide this?
:eek: forgot to put my enchanted weapon in there, I want two of them becuase I love dual weilding!
playerenchantobject 139b6 ACBB6 4605C
http://www.mediafire.com/?8wlul3xgdo15ak3
Here it is. Its all there.

K

killen skillz

Reaction score
Sin$
I type quite fast, and it was friday after school, so I had done all my work and was ready for the weekend :tongue: (you have no idea how hard it is to get a strait 4.0)

K

killen skillz

Reaction score
Sin$
No, I am sure having a family is a lot harder then that. I was just getting defencive because it felt that you where calling me lazy, while I have not slept in days because I was helping my dad get around after this back operation. When I get a few minutes I check up on this, because he has been playing my skyrim...

xJDHD

xJDHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/?p8odv6fek42oz4j

PERK POINTS ARE VERY POSSIBLE, Consult this post: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-mod-unallocated-perk-points.672093/
Please add 200 perk points

Or add perk points by setting player level to 1 and using skill mod commands for trainers/smithing/enchanting, like this "set my level to 1 with 'player.setlevel 1' in the console. Then I spam-leveled enchanting and smithing. Every time I leveled, I'd set it back to 1"
Or use this trainer: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=745

Please before adding any unique items please change player level to 81 as they are "leveled"
player.additem 0005AD9D 200 - Ebony Ingot x 200
player.additem 0003ADA4 100 - Dragon Bones x 100
player.additem 0003ADA3 100 - Dragon Scales x 100
player.additem 0003A070 - Skeleton Key
player.additem 00061CA5 - Nahkriin Mask
player.additem 00061CAB - Volsung Mask
player.additem 00061CC9 - Vokun Mask
player.additem 00061CC2 - Otar Mask
player.additem 00061C8B - Morokei Mask
player.additem 00061CC0 - Rahgot Mask
player.additem 00061CC1 - Hevnoraak Mask
player.additem 00061CB9 - Krosis Mask
player.additem 00061CCA - Wooden Mask
player.additem 0004A38F - Ebony Blade (If you can increase this one's power to max please do, max as in after you kill however many friends it maxes at)
player.teachword 602A3 ; IIZ (3Z) = Ice / Ice Form
player.teachword 602A4 ; SLEN = Flesh / Ice Form
player.teachword 602A5 ; NUS = Statue / Ice Form
player.teachword 20E17 ; YOL = Fire / Fire Breath
player.teachword 20E18 ; TOOR (T8R) = Inferno / Fire Breath
player.teachword 20E19 ; KREIN (SHUL) = Sun / Fire Breath
player.teachword 3291D
player.teachword 3291E
player.teachword 3291F
player.teachword 60294 ; LAAS = Life / Aura Whisper
player.teachword 60295 ; YA = Seek / Aura Whisper
player.teachword 60296 ; NIR = Hunt / Aura Whisper
player.teachword 2F7BB ; WULD = Whirlwind / Whirlwind Sprint
player.teachword 2F7BC ; NAH = Fury / Whirlwind Sprint
player.teachword 2F7BD ; KEST = Tempest / Whirlwind Sprint
player.setav dragonsouls 15
player.additem 00063B29 100 - The Black Star 100 (filled if possible grand souls)
player.additem 00052794 3 - Ebony Mail x 3
player.additem 000240D2 2 - Mehrunes' Razor x 2
player.additem 000139C0 1000 - Daedric Arrow x 1000
player.additem 000139BF 1000 - Ebony Arrow x 1000
player.additem 000139BE 1000 - Glass Arrow x 1000
player.additem 0003AD5B 150 - Daedra Heart x 150
player.additem 000F6526 6 - Nightingale Blade x 6
player.additem 000F652C 3 - Nightingale Bow x 3
player.additem 000F71D0 4 Dragonbane x 4
player.additem 0002AC60 2 - Ring of Hircine x 2
player.additem 000FCC0D 7 Nightingale Armor
player.additem 000FCC0F 7 Nightingale Boots
player.additem 000FCC11 7 Nightingale Armor*
player.additem 000FCC12 7 Nightingale Gloves
player.additem 000F6526 7 Nightingale Hood
No shout wait time
1000 all stats magic carry health stamina
Increase jump height 50% if possible
Pickpocket Sneak Enchanting Smithing all at 100
All other skills 50
player.additem 0000000F 500000 Gold
Alchemy: alchemy
Alteration: alteration
Archery: marksman
Block: block
Conjuration: conjuration
Destruction: destruction
Enchanting: enchanting
Heavy Armor: heavyarmor
Illusion: illusion
Light Armor: lightarmor
Lockpicking: lockpicking
One-Handed: onehanded
Pickpocket: pickpocket
Restoration: restoration
Smithing: smithing
Sneak: sneak
Speech: speechcraft
Two-Handed: twohanded

If you know how to add all enchantments to the list please do! I found as many commands as I could

Then please reset my level to 1, thanks! Sorry its so long I've put about 2 hours of thought into it!
If the perk points idea doesnt work please do the above but leave my level at 1 and alchemy and speech at the lowest skill level
Thank you for letting me in on this information. If you'd still like a modded game file, let me know. I'm not sure if you were taken care of by another, or not, but if not, then I will be more than happy to oblige.

xJDHD

xJDHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I am sure having a family is a lot harder then that. I was just getting defencive because it felt that you where calling me lazy, while I have not slept in days because I was helping my dad get around after this back operation. When I get a few minutes I check up on this, because he has been playing my skyrim...
No worries, and no need to get defensive. We're not here to play 'Who's the better man.' I'm glad to hear that you are willing to help the family out and still keep track of your own priorities. I'm not very good with multitasking, but I do what I can with the time that I have. I sincerely apologize if I came to you wrong; aggression and accusation were not my intentions.

xJDHD

xJDHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seem to have destroyed my initial thread trying to increase the user name -CCS- in my SPECIAL THANKS to provide the user with credit. If anyone can fix this, it will be much appreciated! Removing the SPECIAL THANKS line completely will, or should, solve the problem!

Z

zeroix

Reaction score
Sin$
xThe115 is one of the best, most thoughtful people I've ever met on the Internet!

Edit: Will repost later!

L

luke4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
.dat file : http://www.mediafire.com/?6esd6ns0z9sap5x

Player.modav carryweight 999999999
Player.additem 00106e1b 999999999
Player.additem 00034cdf 999999999
player.setav shoutrecoverymult 0
player.setav dragonsouls 10

Edit : Excuse me didn't see it was closed... don't really mind tough, good luck with your family! :smile:

xJDHD

xJDHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've halted all modding services until I discover a way to fix my initial post.
xThe115 is one of the best, most thoughtful people I've ever met on the Internet!

Edit: Will repost later!
@zeroix - People have said time after time that I was awesome, cool, yadda yadda yadda, but not many have been able to tell me why they think these things. You and Dougkeels have been, though this may not be 100% accurate, the only two to fill me in, and for this I greatly appreciate doing the services for people that are as grateful as you have presented. Your thoughts and feelings are the prime reason I enjoy doing this type of work.

K

killen skillz

Reaction score
Sin$
Its fine, and I didn't feel accused or anything, I think it was just a bad choice of words on my part, sorry ;D

Dougkeels

Dougkeels

Reaction score
Sin$
I've halted all modding services until I discover a way to fix my initial post.

@zeroix - People have said time after time that I was awesome, cool, yadda yadda yadda, but not many have been able to tell me why they think these things. You and Dougkeels have been, though this may not be 100% accurate, the only two to fill me in, and for this I greatly appreciate doing the services for people that are as grateful as you have presented. Your thoughts and feelings are the prime reason I enjoy doing this type of work.
Thanks man that made me smile a little bit lol and if i knew how to help with the post i would.

Top Bottom
Login
Register