1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

XeLL wont boot.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by oW3So, Jun 12, 2010 with 5 replies and 1,016 views.

1. oW3So

oW3So Enthusiast

I bought a jtag in march. and heres my problem
    my jtag has solid green light in the middle,doesnt have rrod, no video and it wont boot into xell. the screen just stays the same as when i turned it on to the AV channel.
    i am willing to pay or do anything if you can help me.
    i bought the jtag and it has a disk.
    i have no clue what the disk is.
  2. iGotTheSmores

iGotTheSmores Enthusiast

What are you using for video output>
    Clueless whats on the disc? It most likely contains your original nand dump, CPU key, etc.

-Smores
  3. oW3So

oW3So Enthusiast

anyway we can teamview.
    or i can show it to you.
    you might know.
    what you mean about what am i using for video output.
    sorry for being a pain im new.
    and your neing great at helping.
    if i had rep i would give it to you.
    hhaha
  4. Crim-

Crim- Enthusiast

what he means is that you cannot use hdmi cables because they dont work you need the regular red white and yellow cables
  5. oW3So

oW3So Enthusiast

i have the regular cables.
  6. NuNs withh GuNZ

NuNs withh GuNZ Newbie

THIS HAPPENS TO ME 2:( plz help us lol it stays black but the power button does what it should do. It fades and doesnt show the green leds.But the jtag is still on HELLP?