Discussion XeBuild 17489 Release

• Thread starter Antrax
  • Start date
  • Views 24,665
M

MarkSantarone

Reaction score
Sin$
put a fresh copy of dashlaunch on the root of your hdd with filezilla or neighborhood. make sure to leave the console ON while doing this. 

sorry. i cant say outside of the premium section.
so my dash launch seems to work good, I still get concole shutdown if I take the usb stick out of my xbox any ideas how to fix that I was told sum plugins? the only plug in I see on my dash launch is hdd/xbdm.xex any ideas?

Hijinks

Hijinks

RGH Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so my dash launch seems to work good, I still get concole shutdown if I take the usb stick out of my xbox any ideas how to fix that I was told sum plugins? the only plug in I see on my dash launch is hdd/xbdm.xex any ideas?
Move everything that you want to use onto your HDD, this is what worked for my Falcon bro

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
while you have the usb in the console with the clean launch.ini on it. pull the launch.ini off the root of your hdd and remove all unneeded plugins and put it back on. then power down, remove usb and boot.

Cellular Web

Cellular Web

Where wolf's ears are, wolf's teeth are near.
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
so I got a clean launch.ini on my flash what plugins do I need to remove to get it so my xbox will boot up normal with out the launch.ini on my usb?
You just need to remove any stealth plugins you have.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting off topic again. All offline file talk will result in reply bans.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
has a new dashlaunch came out yet, i wanna update but i may wait, if they plan on updating it soon.

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
hey you did help greatly can you please pm me though. i have lifetime with xecheats and im wondering how i setup all these plugins now. i finally got online and infernus loaded but i just got my kv banned right away after trying to set plugins and login. my xbox keeps shutting off everytime i try setting the pluins XRPC JRPC2 AND for some reason im only having issues with those or the xecheat xex itself isnt booting up anymore as i can see it used xenon before and now i dont know what to do. do i keep xenon.xex on my hdd or take it off. im new to modding this is my 3rd month? 1st update but i did do my nand myself and successfully troubleshoot everything with this forums help and some of my friends. thanks to this community i am really able to help myself excel in this modding gig.

Your Kv isnt really ban .. it just does that when the plugins are wrong.. My kv did that but worked after my plugins was ok been a month also

Now if its keep saying your banned then yea its banned

Banned Member

Banned Member

Banned, B&, B7, B&D, BND
Stickied Fabled Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
My console freeze on boot even when I don't run any plugins

Jackswrld

Jackswrld

Kill Or Be Killed
Reaction score
Sin$
Even with the USB (with the launch.ini in it) it still freezes no matter what, someone please help!

McLaren

McLaren

Webby
Reaction score
Sin$
My xbox is freezing when im startig the xbox help! 
My xbox 360 slim is freezing when im starting it up! Help please.

Antrax

Antrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My xbox is freezing when im startig the xbox help! 
My xbox 360 slim is freezing when im starting it up! Help please.
Get a USB and put a clean launch.ini and boot up console. I've added one In my thread

McLaren

McLaren

Webby
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a USB and put a clean launch.ini and boot up console. I've added one In my thread
it did freeze after getting the new xebuild and it shutdown and i tried to turn it off it freeze is that the same fix?

Antrax

Antrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it did freeze after getting the new xebuild and it shutdown and i tried to turn it off it freeze is that the same fix?
If It freezes at the boot logo that mean that you left plugins set such as Xenon. The clean launch.ini should fix your problem

Antrax

Antrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How im i supposed to replace it when the xbox doesnt even start just freeze?
That's why you put the launch.ini on a USB/Flash Drive then you connect that USB to your xbox and turn your xbox on

Top Bottom
Login
Register